Yellow Jackets @ The U

Admin

How many GT fans are there here? You guys think you have a shot at going down to South Florida and getting a win today? Miami has won the last 4 matchups but the last one was pretty close. Miami has been blowing out vastly inferior opponents the last 2 weeks and I'm hoping we aren't over confident going into this one as GT has a pretty good D. I'm hoping this game will be televised here or on ESPN3 or something so that I get to see it. Definitely expecting Miami to win but since I suck so bad at predicting scores I'm gonna leave this one alone.

The fact Tech lost last week vs. VT and played horribly typically means you guys are going to get a good game from us. I think turnovers will be the difference in this one, one way or the other. I wouldn't expect our offense to get completely shut down 2 weeks in a row. We are gonna score some points today. You guys def have the advantage on paper though.

The fact Tech lost last week vs. VT and played horribly typically means you guys are going to get a good game from us. I think turnovers will be the difference in this one, one way or the other. I wouldn't expect our offense to get completely shut down 2 weeks in a row. We are gonna score some points today. You guys def have the advantage on paper though.

Yeah I highly doubt your offense will be held down 2 weeks in a row, although traditionally Miami does pretty well against that offense. I'm just hoping I will get to see the game as I've only watched bits of the last 2 blowouts since they were so boring and I want to see us play well against a good team.

Man I do not agree with the way that Paul Johnson acted towards Lee after that INT coming out onto the field to chastise him. Not when the game isn't over and you need your QB to win this game if the D makes a stop. Not sure if GT will get the ball back at this point with 2:30 minutes to go but the QB certainly won't have any confidence after that embarrassing moment.

Bring them all on Dolfan! As much as I hate FSU I have to admit they look impressive. Can't wait to play them on Nov.2. Boy if we win our recruiting class is going to be something else. We already have a top 5 class, but we may sway some FSU kids to get a real education at the U. Get 12 days off rest Morris ankle and North Carolina can be next on Thursday. Go Canes!

Man I do not agree with the way that Paul Johnson acted towards Lee after that INT coming out onto the field to chastise him. Not when the game isn't over and you need your QB to win this game if the D makes a stop. Not sure if GT will get the ball back at this point with 2:30 minutes to go but the QB certainly won't have any confidence after that embarrassing moment.

He deserved it. He has played like shit 2 games in a row. And those who know PJ know he has no problem telling you that. Miami just made too many plays for us to overcome our mistakes.

He deserved it. He has played like shit 2 games in a row. And those who know PJ know he has no problem telling you that. Miami just made too many plays for us to overcome our mistakes.

I am just not a fan of embarrassing a kid like that, especially when you're only down a TD+2 at that point. Vad isn't a very good QB so he probably shouldn't be starting, but then again can the other QBs actually hold up getting hit as much as the QB does in the triple option?

Bring them all on Dolfan! As much as I hate FSU I have to admit they look impressive. Can't wait to play them on Nov.2. Boy if we win our recruiting class is going to be something else. We already have a top 5 class, but we may sway some FSU kids to get a real education at the U. Get 12 days off rest Morris ankle and North Carolina can be next on Thursday. Go Canes!

I'm not all that optimistic about beating a very good FSU team, especially in their house when it's going to be unbelievably loud, but we have a shot. I'm not much of a Stephen Morris fan but hopefully he'll be healthy in that game and give us a chance. I freaking love Duke Johnson, he's like Frank Gore 2.0... well he would be if he wouldn't fumble the ball so much. I'd love to see him wearing a Dolphins helmet in the next couple of years.

This is the best I've felt about the Canes since we went into Blacksburg a few years back in that rain game and got throttled, way back when Jimmy Graham couldn't catch a cold. That was the game that killed us and we are just now recovering from that so I hope we punish them as payback. They still have a great D and ST but I like our chances.