• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sons of Anarchy 2013

HawkItus

I have to say they are the worst MC everThey are all miserable and stressed all the time and they are a mess.

That makes for good TV! I just love how Jax has become more and more like Clay and perhaps even worse. I doubt Clay would have ever given up one of his guys to get killed and I'm anxious to see how that story with Tig plays out.

That makes for good TV! I just love how Jax has become more and more like Clay and perhaps even worse. I doubt Clay would have ever given up one of his guys to get killed and I'm anxious to see how that story with Tig plays out.

Apparently Tig is good for the right price. I think most MC's aren't running guns for the Irish, taking on the DEA, and pawns for south american cartel wars. These are extenuating circumstances lol

Apparently Tig is good for the right price. I think most MC's aren't running guns for the Irish, taking on the DEA, and pawns for south american cartel wars. These are extenuating circumstances lol

I certainly hope most MCs aren't like this! I wish they'd get more screen time for the dude running Pope's organization, he was a co-star of that boxing show that only lasted a season on FX a year or two ago and I think he's on another show that I watch that just started called Hostages with a bigger role. Pretty good actor and very intense.

• Admin

He is way worse. They enjoyed themselves during Clay's time. Jax mentioned last episode how many members died over the last few years. If I was a member of that club...after hearing that I would be running away from there so fast.

He is way worse. They enjoyed themselves during Clay's time. Jax mentioned last episode how many members died over the last few years. If I was a member of that club...after hearing that I would be running away from there so fast.

You see what they do to guys who leave the club. Clay got lucky and just had his ink blacked out. That 1 guy back in season 1 had his ground off with a sander.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The show just gets better and better. Between executing Clay, the Irish and then Tara being killed so violently by Gemma it just couldn't have been much more of a thrilling season. I didn't mind too bad seeing Tara killed though as she was a constant pain in the ass and it doesn't come close to comparing to when Opie was killed. That was truly heartbreaking. Anyway looking forward to season 7 that's for sure!

Juice is aggravating me. He's a sissy mess for about 2 seasons and then all of a sudden "oh yea, let me be cold and calculating all outta nowhere"

Yea he pretty much owed Eli for making him a mess in the first place but you just know that he's going to crack again in the next season.