• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OMG NBA 2K14 on Next Gen console - you won't believe the realism

Admin

That sounds awesome! Had you played 2k14 on the 3rd gen consoles? I'm curious how much has changed in the game this year vs what changed with different consoles. I have 2k14 on my PC but I haven't played it much at all. Still not over playing Madden yet and I play 15 minute quarters in that game so seasons take forever.

I hate that annoying dumb voice in myplayer mode that they've been using.

I had the old kinect for 2 days last year with 2k13 thinking it would be awesome but it could never hear my voice when I had the game turned up loud like I like it. Are you noticing any issues with the kinect and hearing you during game play?

Yeah I played 2k14 a ton on 360 already. Structurally, this game is very much the same - but the next-gen eco motion engine changes everything. It feels a lot smoother. I've played 3 games so far and had at least 50 turnovers. I've either got the difficulty turned up too high, or I need to watch who I'm passing to a little better.

I haven't had any issues with the Kinect so far. I'm kind of getting over a cold, so my voice is really scratchy - but that hasn't been an issue at all.

Imo, the Kinect 1 was a complete bust. This one seems more complete and well thought out.

During lunch I was playing 2k14 with ESPN First Take snapped on the screen at the same time. What an awesome experience.

I love this thing so far...