• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our best player

Swatguy

When you look at our roster, Lou is that baller above baller's. Dennis may be that guy in a couple of years. Lou is that guy the refuses to be denied. Lou will not shrink, Al shrinks. Kyle is a baller and gives his all, but he has limitations. Lou is Alpha Dog. We he returns this team will step up significantly.

Lou and alpha dog?.....we mind as well go ahead and crown Teague!Sorry friend but Lou is no alpha dog and he will fold just like any other hawk on this team. To be honest horford is easily the best player we have with Teague being given the opportunity to take that away.I think your referring to who can take over and put the ball in the hoop when need be...well I have a surprise for you milsap has done this probably more so than anyone else on our roster....I expect if we get into a situation of needing points Teague will be given the opportunity to come through for us as well as horford. Lou will be given the opportunity too of course but I truly believe ferry and coach bud are trying to see if young Jeffery Teague has some hidden value that's worth keeping for the future, if not they will turn to Dennis and setup a trade to dump Teague and get some value back.Say what you want but this season is all about Teague and horford...with young Dennis on Teagues ass to challenge him. I don't believe ferry is just a ASG puppet I really believe ferry and bud are trying to find the star player and key value guys! To put it in simple terms this season is the season of star tryouts in this order...TEAGUE, HORFORD, DENNIS (if Teague fails), then LOU to see if he can be some kind of Ginobli like guy off the bench.

• Admin

Lou is an extremely undersized shooting guard who is a liability on defense because he is too small/weak to guard shooting guards. He is definitely instant offense but his shot selection is nothing to write home about. He is not a good playmaker so he shouldn't play much point guard . Yes, that is our best player.....uh no.