• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA GMs comments on deliberate tanking

Jody23

Don't get me wrong, I'm not high on Harden like some. I just think he is and will always be a better piece than Ibaka.

Harden is the better piece individually but on a team that has Russell and KD, it would have gotten increasingly more difficult for Harden to take the lead. OKC needed size.

I think it's still too early to tell. When Harden leads him team somewhere - get back to me.

What, leading the Rockets to the playoffs for the first time in 4 years doesn't count for something? Jeez, you must have some really high standards for what 23 year olds should accomplish in their first season as the man on a completely rebuilt team.

Edited by MaceCase
  • Like 2

That's just not true. If Dwight's parents were from and lived in Houston he would've gone there. Free agents clearly do want to come here look at Paul Milsap

Did you just compare Dwight to Milsap? Milsap doesn't pack the house and isn't electrifying to watch. If superstars wanted to come here one of them...and I don't care which would have signed here at some point. The second Josh could get out he did. Joe was a superstar but not the kind that brings in fans. Al is pissed at his position on this team and is half-way out the door unless it gets fixed. Teague pleaded to let him go.

1. New Ownership that actually cares

2. Draft a stud or 2 to get superstars to want to come here and play with them.

3. Bring in FAs that compliment the stars.

This is painful being in the middle and not having an elite talent to watch.

What, leading the Rockets to the playoffs for the first time in 4 years doesn't count for something? Jeez, you must have some really high standards for what 23 year olds should accomplish in their first season as the man on a completely rebuilt team.

Didn't you get the memo? Anything short of the championship is failure.

Josh said that the Hawks never offered him a contract. So...it's a two way street with that. Josh didn't even have a chance to stay.

Honestly? I don't think he would have stayed anyway. I think he would have used that as a basis for any offer from other teams.

You are going to believe whatever you want to believe. But your story of Josh bolting at the first chance has no foundation. He did not have an option to come back once he hit free agency.

He turned down an extension at the beginning of the year. And I am making this statement with what I saw this offseason. Not even Teague wanted to be here. Big time Free Agents don't want to be in Atlanta. Now I am not sure if it is the ownership, the build of the team, I don't know. But turning down an extension AND not being able to land a big name at all....well if it looks like a duck.

• Moderators

Lotto is audited by multiple companiesIt isn't rigged

Then how do you explain why the top picks always go to the biggest media markets? Ratings are the only explanation over the years for Orlando, San Antonio, Cleveland, Milwaukee, New Orleans, etc.

Sorry Nicholas I don't trust Ernst n Young, a company that is prolly ran by Adam Silver's cousin...smh...if its real why don't you host the lottery live so we can all watch them dang balls turn in that dang glass bubble cylinder thingy. Lol

• Moderators

Sorry Nicholas I don't trust Ernst n Young, a company that is prolly ran by Adam Silver's cousin...smh...if its real why don't you host the lottery live so we can all watch them dang balls turn in that dang glass bubble cylinder thingy. Lol

That would be just as easy to scam but make for worse television.