• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are missing something

Alex

Wonder who leads league in attempts so far?

Josh is tied for 3rd in the league with 18 3PA after two games (made 6), behind Jameer Nelson (8/23 in 3 games), Steph Curry (11/19), and Trevor Ariza (7/18).

Edited by WakaFlocka
  • Like 1

Josh is tied for 3rd in the league with 18 3PA after two games (made 6), behind Jameer Nelson (8/23 in 3 games), Steph Curry (11/19), and Trevor Ariza (7/18).

LOL ... that's an absolutely incredible stat. 9 threes a game?But hey ... you eFG% lovers can take solace that Josh's 33% three point shooting is "effectively" 50% shooting.

LOL ... that's an absolutely incredible stat. 9 threes a game?But hey ... you eFG% lovers can take solace that Josh's 33% three point shooting is "effectively" 50% shooting.

Now that I think about it though, maybe this is an attempt of Josh to satisfy his critics of him taking long 2s. They've always said that he'd be better off taking 3s instead of long 2s, so maybe that's what he's doing.

Detroit is winning!

J Smoove is taking, and making, all those three point shots!

Hawks are losing. Our season is now over and the Pistons

are world champions, thanks to our gift to them.

That didn't take long, did it!!

Posted Image

OK I am all good with trying to see a silver lining, but have you ever looked at the Hawks objectively? I don't mean to be rude, while it is endearing you are so committed to this team, every time I see you post it is all sunshine and roses.