• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who said anything about the 76ers Tanking?

ATLHawks3

They just came back to beat the Bulls. And an amazing fact, MCW outplayed Derrick Rose! In my mind, he is no doubt the ROY, and he may even earn himself and All-Star nod.

Yeah, the kid is balling out. His owner is gonna pull him in the office in a second and say "look son..."And outplaying Rose is no big feat. It's just something terribly missing with that guy. His game pacing, awareness, and IQ (which he laughably said got better) just leaves much to be desired. I'm pretty sure all the Bulls' defensive metrics have always been better with him off the floor since he started. He just isn't a full 36 or 48 minute player, however you like to slice it. There are too many minutes where he's just burying his teammates who have no idea how to play off of him. One minute he's making a flashy pass, I think just for the sake of making a flashy pass. Same situation next time, he's forcing it against 3 defenders. Too much inconsistency in his offensive game for me when Thibideau could care less about offense. The leader of that team leads by example on the defensive end, and there are 4 or 5 guys more worthy on that squad alone than Rose.I wouldn't dare go as far as comparing Lil Nate to Rose, but he was a much better value last season for them. What he did against NJ in the playoffs was worth his years salary. The way Rose is looking, he's given absolutely nothing to the franchise in 18 months. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Yeah, the kid is balling out. His owner is gonna pull him in the office in a second and say "look son..."And outplaying Rose is no big feat. It's just something terribly missing with that guy. His game pacing, awareness, and IQ (which he laughably said got better) just leaves much to be desired. I'm pretty sure all the Bulls' defensive metrics have always been better with him off the floor since he started. He just isn't a full 36 or 48 minute player, however you like to slice it. There are too many minutes where he's just burying his teammates who have no idea how to play off of him. One minute he's making a flashy pass, I think just for the sake of making a flashy pass. Same situation next time, he's forcing it against 3 defenders. Too much inconsistency in his offensive game for me when Thibideau could care less about offense. The leader of that team leads by example on the defensive end, and there are 4 or 5 guys more worthy on that squad alone than Rose.I wouldn't dare go as far as comparing Lil Nate to Rose, but he was a much better value last season for them. What he did against NJ in the playoffs was worth his years salary. The way Rose is looking, he's given absolutely nothing to the franchise in 18 months.

Come February, he's going to be playing like an MVP again.

Well Philly is slowly coming back to the pack: after a 3-0 start, they are now 0-2.

MCW: 8-21 shots for 19 points, not very efficient. 7 assists though.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

both the bobcats and magic last year began the season with winning records both started like 7-5 and they both ended up at the bottom of the standings at the end of the year.

It only takes one injury or one bad loss to break a team's spirit then they will start playing terrible as expected.

• Like 1

both the bobcats and magic last year began the season with winning records both started like 7-5 and they both ended up at the bottom of the standings at the end of the year.

It only takes one injury or one bad loss to break a team's spirit then they will start playing terrible as expected.

Yep and the teams they played most likely took them for granted since it was a tank team.