• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks To Rotate Team Captains Throughout Season

HawkItus

• Premium Member

No surprise we have no leadership. I dont buy the whole " cause its all about team and not the individual. The spurs have always been about team but Tim duncan has always been the unquestionable team captain of the spurs.

This gif speaks volume of his leadership and how much respect he has from his teammates.

Posted Image

Anyone notice Milsap rallying the troops for a huddle after the kings cut the lead? I like Milsap's attitude, and he seems to have a clutch gene.

You can't compare us with the Spurs. Duncan has played there for 20 years, most of our roster hasn't played with each other for more than a few games. I think rotating leadership makes sense for a team that has no idea what their identity is quite just yet.

• Like 1

I think Milsap should use this chance to show other championship caliber teams that he can lead when it matters. Not that he'd be the guy you lean on in the 4th but when the second rotation is in during game five of a playoff game he will needed to be counted on to help keep guys under control

Should name AL the Admiral (no, no...that name is taken)...OK CNO...Milsap can be Chief-of-Staff...Korver would make a good Commodore. Teague should be the Commander with Dennis as a Lieutenant Junior Grade. DMC is looking like a Seaman Apprentice. Elton should be a Chief Petty Officer (lots of experience but doesn't actually do much).

As far as the others...Cartier is a cinch for Petty Officer First Class and the rest of them are able-bodied Seamen unless they move up in rate via performance or go to Bud's Brig.

Things could change when Lou gets out of Sickbay.

Gotta love the Navy...more titles than Carter has pills Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...