• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Auburn / UGA

AHF

• Moderators

I'm a girl - and I even know - 'YOU KNOCK IT DOWN' - smh.

It is amazing how many just fundamentally bad decisions you see from players at times. You would think something like that would be drilled into these guys by the time they graduate from high school but you still see some of these mistakes in the NFL, let alone college football.

That play was a perfect storm confluence of bad decisions and bad luck.

It is amazing how many just fundamentally bad decisions you see from players at times. You would think something like that would be drilled into these guys by the time they graduate from high school but you still see some of these mistakes in the NFL, let alone college football. That play was a perfect storm confluence of bad decisions and bad luck.

Instead of just making the right play they want to look good doing it and have an interception. Dummiiiiies!!!! Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Just a girl, little 'ol you.

I can't say i've seen much crazier than that on a game winning play. Truly a miracle play.

btw. i was just joking around jaybird since you know more about sports than most of the guys i know. Sarcasm: fail on my part....again.

btw. i was just joking around jaybird since you know more about sports than most of the guys i know. Sarcasm: fail on my part....again.

lol - no problem man, I know is a joke and thank you.

• Moderators

Instead of just making the right play they want to look good doing it and have an interception. Dummiiiiies!!!!

I want to stand up and applaud when I see a DB just knock the ball down instead of going for the worthless interception or when you see a RB lie down on the 1 yard line when his team is up by 3 with 60 seconds left instead of punching it in for a TD, etc.