• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JACOBY ELLSBURY SIGNS WITH THE YANKEES. 7 YR $153 Million!

ATLHawks3

• Moderators

Yeah I was thinking that too but he hasn't played there since I think 2006 and he was really slipping in the field. Moving to the OF saved his career. He absolutely will not be moving back to 2B though.

It's highly unlikely that ARod will be back next year and with that lineup I think Jeter would be at the bottom with Gardner batting 2nd.

Color me skeptical that the Yankees will be willing to put Jeter at the bottom of their lineup.

• Like 1

Color me skeptical that the Yankees will be willing to put Jeter at the bottom of their lineup.

Unless he returns to form from a couple years back there's no way they will keep him at the top of the batting order. Jeter knows that he's in the twilight of his career and I really believe he will put the team first and if they need him batting at the bottom because of his lack of production then he'll move there. Right now with Ellsbury and Gardner still in the lineup I see no place for him to bat up there because you've got to have someone in the 3 through 5 spots who can drive in runs as those guys get on base a lot.