• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolphins - Steelers.. how about it Benhillboy?

Admin

I know the Steelers are your AFC team and man we had quite a game today. Seems they always play insane games against each other and it's been forever since Miami won in Pittsburgh and today was super impressive doing it in the snow. Mike Wallace didn't do squat (big shock) but he did open up Clay a lot and he killed the Steelers today and embarrassed Polamalu twice, including the game winning TD late in the 4th.

Then that final play of the game, which probably would have come back as an illegal forward pass by Rapeburger, had me looking like Red Sanford thinking it's the big one only to see your boy Brown step out of freaking bounds on the potential game winning play. Simply crazy ending to a crazy and awesome game.

I'm sorry I didn't see you call me out Dol. My Falcons are done, I don't have the zest for the season, so I haven't been in the football forum. Y'all making a little noise down there, I see you. Y'all may have the most underrated and unheralded players on the national scene. You know how I feel about noodle arm Brady, so the win wasnt that impressive seeing as a lot of people picked Miami due to the Pats being without their best 2 players anyway. I can't front though, Grimey has definately made an impact on your defense, which isn't hard to do with a Wake up front. And although yall won comfortably, the Steelers are on the come up. Even at their worst I knew Tomlin, Big Ben, and LeBeau's Boys wasn't gonna let them lay down.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I didn't see you call me out Dol. My Falcons are done, I don't have the zest for the season, so I haven't been in the football forum. Y'all making a little noise down there, I see you. Y'all may have the most underrated and unheralded players on the national scene. You know how I feel about noodle arm Brady, so the win wasnt that impressive seeing as a lot of people picked Miami due to the Pats being without their best 2 players anyway. I can't front though, Grimey has definately made an impact on your defense, which isn't hard to do with a Wake up front.And although yall won comfortably, the Steelers are on the come up. Even at their worst I knew Tomlin, Big Ben, and LeBeau's Boys wasn't gonna let them lay down.

We didn't win all that comfortably that's for sure as it look a lucky play from Brown stepping out (plus the refs not calling a forward lateral on Big Ben or illegal motion on Brown moving at the snap) but the Steelers could have easily won that game.

Yesterday the Pats had a chance since Grimes, Patterson and Carroll were all out and our corners in the 4th quarter were a 3rd round rookie who's really green and a guy we signed off of the 49ers practice squad on Monday... who actually made the game winning INT. If we had our top 3 CBs that game wouldn't have been that close.

At least your boy Wallace is finally starting to come around and develop a little chemistry with Tannehill!