• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Team Aint Going Anywhere

frankthetank966

That's just it Baller. Horf is a difference maker in the season. However, post season, teams can't win without a penetrator, rebounding, and set plays. Whereas we have the set plays and sometimes, we have the rebounding, I don't think it matters that much in the playoffs. We become a live by the three, die by the three team (ala Denver, Phoenix). We don't have the inside anchor that we need to play through tough playoff matchups. The one time we had that was when we had Crawford/Joe/Teague playing. We beat Orlando with good outside play and smart defense. We then played Chicago strong until they released Asik and Taj and their bigs on us and controlled the paint. In the playoffs, if you can't control the paint or get the easier buckets, you will lose. Unfortunately, even if Horf would have stayed healthy, as is, I think we'd be that team that comes in fun to watch but gets ground down in a halfcourt series. We've been that before.

I agree. Even with Horf it would have been tough to compete. We got lucky to even win a game vs. INDY last year. Its clear this team needs a big, short-term and long-term.

More than likely, this season is going to end like last season... Less wins and maybe a slightly better first round pick, but largely the same. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that Brooklyn got it together. This season is another disaster like last season. We're actually hoping that Dennis Schröder can carry this team in the future because he is young and can pull a few passes out of his ass.

More than likely, this season is going to end like last season... Less wins and maybe a slightly better first round pick, but largely the same. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that Brooklyn got it together. This season is another disaster like last season. We're actually hoping that Dennis Schröder can carry this team in the future because he is young and can pull a few passes out of his ass.

Some of those passes look like they came out of his ass... I kid, I kid.