• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watching hawks games?

AustralianHawksFan

I am only new here, and as you can see I am all the way down under in Australia. Which makes it tough to watch my hawks as ESPN Australia gave us a miserly 1 game this season for the hawks. Now I'm not sure if I posted this on the right board but I was wondering what is the best website to watch my hawks play, I have been using firstrowsports.eu but some of the streams are pretty poor. So what site(s) do people on here use to watch hawks games?

Thanks

Edited by AustralianHawksFan

• Premium Member

I live in Brazil and have bought the International League Pass for 3 seasons now. The quality is up to your internet speed, but usually you can watch all the games in HD. It isn't very cheap, but it's worth it for us outside the USA.

They used to offer some trial, but I'm not sure you can have it now. Take a look!

• Like 1

I am only new here, and as you can see I am all the way down under in Australia. Which makes it tough to watch my hawks as ESPN Australia gave us a miserly 1 game this season for the hawks. Now I'm not sure if I posted this on the right board but I was wondering what is the best website to watch my hawks play, I have been using firstrowsports.eu but some of the streams are pretty poor. So what site(s) do people on here use to watch hawks games?

Thanks

A lot of people are saying great things about ballstreams.com but it seems that public registrations are closed. It's much much cheaper than NBA LP but supposedly the same quality. Maybe someone here who uses it can give you more info on it and maybe they can invite you?

I would seriously caution against using those free streaming sites unless you've got a computer that you can wipe and re-image and it's not on your network where other computers could become infected.

So I just requested an invite and had one within 30 minutes, signed up for a 1 day trial at $5.99. Set it up on my Roku and logged in to watch an archive game, where you can choose home or away broadcast, and it's fantastic quality! The neat thing is you can choose which server you want to use, which basically means you will never get blacked out. If you're in Atlanta just choose anywhere but North America - East and you should be fine. Of course I'm just guessing that it's still looking at your location, you may not have to worry about that at all.

I am honestly amazed at how good the quality is though and so far in this broadcast it's not buffering at all.

If anyone needs an invite request then click on this link and it should let you request a new membership and work right away (I believe).

The prices for membership are:

1 day - $5.99

1 week - $12.49

1 month - $17.49

3 months - $34.99

6 months - $54.99

1 year - $89.99

Thanks for all the suggestions, I think I am going to go with firstrowsports.com. I'm too poor to pay to watch my hawks play hahaPosted Image

Gonna be a lot more expensive to get your PC / Mac fixed when it's riddled with viruses. Good luck to ya though.

• Like 1

You're welcome? :laugh:

Haha thanks! I'm just tired of losing money to these sites operating on the fringe of legality from other countries and them getting shut down. I'm gonna come to you for a refund if this one gets shut down lol. Seems like it's gonna be around for a while though.
  • Like 1

I tried streaming on firstrowsports.com but it kept buffering all the time, I guess I can live off of box scores and highlights packages on nba.com though.

Yeah I've never liked using those sites and have experienced all sorts of issues, including malware. For $35 you could get the next 3 months games, that's a pretty great deal less than a dollar a game.

I'm obviously in Australia and I have used Streamhunter quite a bit. In streamhunter I find I have the best success with Kiwisportz (http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule.html), its not the best quality but I find it the most watchable from here. I stream it to my TV via my HTPC. The popups are a pain at first, but once you click them away its all good.

I am definitely going to check out Dolfan's option, maybe this weekend if I can sitdown for a game. Thanks for the tip Dolf.

• Like 1

And normally in weekdays, I have to watch the game the next day right here

http://www.lahemerotecanba.es/

Thanks Ebert, this one is great. I'm usually at work when the games are on during the week. I'm streaming the game @Nets right now in pretty decent quality. Do you know how long it takes for the games to become available?

Edit: Wow, I just tried the 720p stream and no buffering!

Edited by Rick
  • Like 1

And real commercials and not that awful grating tune they play while showing the scores during commercials on NBA LPBB. Seriously kicking myself for not switching to this sooner.

Last year when I had Time Warner and NBALP, the TV telecast would show real commercials. In other words, I got to watch BR-30 commercials the entire time. It was fun. I also had the option of watching the pregame and postgame since I have SportSouth. I did not ever think about that option though and screwed up by not playing the Larry Drew drinking game.

This year with ATT U-Verse and NBALP, the TV telecast does not show a single commercial. It is the annoying stats screen. The service is so frustrating.