Dennis just did this

anxietyreigns

This was in an online "my team" game which is my favorite mode on 2K.I am just starting so I don't have any stars yet.I have Dennis and Jordan Cunningham getting it done ATM though.Who else has pS4?

Is the ps4 really that much better than the ps3? If you could give reasons that would be awesome because im debating on upgrading

Edited by hawkrule152

Is the ps4 really that much better than the ps3? If you could give reasons that would be awesome because im debating on upgrading

Are you asking if NBA 2K14 is better on PS4 or if the PS4 is a better system?If you are asking if the PS4 version of 2K14 is that much better... maybe not. The gameplay is pretty close across both platforms, but the look is undeniably better on PS4.If you are asking if the system is better, then emphatically YES. Of course it is.

Just got mine last night, my PSN is camhawks

See you round the traps.

Sucks that there isn't a public link to PSN profiles anymore. I had to remove that field from profiles since Playstation are a bunch of bitches that won't let you access the profile without searching for it on their site.