• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I repent...

Playmaker0017

I have been saying that we have the talent to win and we are just using it incorrectly, and I somewhat stand by that statement.

But, overall... WOW!

JT is the worst PG in the history of the NBA. DD should start in front of JT at PG.

We STILL don't use Reef in the post, Reef was 1-2 in the first quarter. I know we think that Tim Duncan is the greatest ever, and he may be, but Reef has played him to a man in the past. To completely avoid him and jack jumpers....

Well, what am I complaining for... that is all this team knows how to do. Jack jumpers or drive the lane like a bunch of morons. One on one basketball. I PROMISE if we had gotten Van Gundy and Stotts went to the Rockets... we would be in opposite positions.

I hate Stotts.

Next game I bench everyone except Reef and Theo. The only two players that have at least minimal IQ and tried last night.

We can blame JT, but Stephen Jackson was just as awful.

Play.

Everybody should be benched....YES Reef included. He

still got his clot cleaned tonight...You can yell"get Reef

the ball" all you want.....but Duncan had 25 points in

24 minutes and all you can do is cry about Reef not

getting the ball enough. He doesn't give effort on defense

so he doesn't even deserve the ball on offense.

I agree with Play... (ahem...)

I know that Dickau was in against backups, but he was also playing with second stringers. Compare JT and JV's stats to DD's...

JT: 19 min, 2 pts, 1-6 shooting, 1 reb, 0 ast, 0 stl, 1 foul, 4 TO

JV: 15 min, 2 pts, 1-3 shooting, 1 reb, 1 ast, 0 stl, 1 foul, 2 TO

DD: 19 min, 2 pts, 1-6 shooting, 4 reb, 2 ast, 0 stl, 2 foul, 2 TO

I'm confident that Dickau's shooting % would have been better if he had gotten more playing time up to this point. I'm not saying that Dan is better than JT and JV(nor would I think that to myself at this point). I'm just saying that he deserves a look, too, the way that Vaughn is currently.

• Premium Member

I think the Owners and Doc have already come to an agreement. Doc is a coach not a commentator. I think somehow Doc has spoken to our group and agreed to sit out the year in order to be coach/GM in the offseason. Or possibly late in the season when ATL Spirit does take over.

Nique = Pres.

Rivers = GM/Coach.

Because if Doc wanted to coach, NY and Chicago are available.

Hots,

You really do talk out of your anus.

No, Stotts is an idiot. In the past Reef played Duncan to a man, do you know what this means? They played each other to a t, and cancelled each other out. But, Stotts thought it would be best to put Theo on Duncan.

Further, most of Duncan's points came in transition and the FT line. Because of TOs and people jacking up jumpers that bounced off the rim and let San An run.

The game would DEFINITELY have been closer had Reef been in the forefront of things from the get go. If you had watched the game, what we had was JT, Dion and Jackson running around wild. No plays, no structure, just a mess. Thye were chunking up even the MOST covered of shots.

You know nothing about basketball if you honestly think that getting the ball to your best player in HIS best position wouldn't have put us in a better position.

Play.

You still don't get it do you? The only way Reef can play

Duncan well is because Duncan doesn't take him seriousally.

If Duncan made it a goal to shut Reef down he would do

it. But he doesn't really try and do that does he? YOu think

he couldn't shut down Reef if he made it his goal? lol

What's Reef gunna do?Out power him?Nope

Out quick him?lol NO

Reef gets punk on a regular basis by the likes of Kenyon

Martin and to be honest, anybody else that decides they

want to light him up.

Read what Erik Dampier said....He said that Reef is easy

to stop and is predictable when the game gets on the

line. That's why Reef can't deliver in the 4th period....His

man will key on him in the 4th and shut him down.

Reef gets punked by the likes of Etan Thomas, but yet

you want to try and sell to people that it would have

been a close game had your super hero been given the

ball....PLEASE.

Hots,

You don't understand the game of basketball that is just readily apparent.

I never said the game would have been in contention, but it would have been closer. When you keep the ball out of the post and further, away from your best player, you will lose. And lose big.

That is what I'm saying.

As for Tim Duncan shutting down Reef, yes, I'm sure that is how TD thinks. Wow, I'll let someone score against me. In fact, I'll let him get more points than me. You truly are a goof if you think that. Everyone tries hard and everyone plays hard (except the Hawks).

As for outpowering or outquicking, TD is neither extremely powerful or quick. He is intelligent and smart with the ball. That is how he scores and how he stops people. Duncan is NOT the most athletic.

As for Dampier, you pull that out of your butt like it should matter. So, you mean to tell me that if Ira Newble stole the ball from TD in the final seconds and San Antonio lost, and Ira said "TD Is easy to predict" it would mean something? These guys talk TRASH and further they want THEIR names in the paper. That is all that was.

You really know nothing about team sports or basketball.

Play.

As for Tim Duncan shutting down Reef, yes, I'm sure that is how TD thinks. Wow, I'll let someone score against me. In fact, I'll let him get more points than me. You truly are a goof if you think that. Everyone tries hard and everyone plays hard (except the Hawks)."

I've watched Duncans man score on him plenty. Seriousally,

you act like Reef's the only guy that can have a good

game againest him or something. When you watch Duncan

play you see that he plays a team defense and doesn't

really focus on shutting down his own man. Sort of what

Theo tries to do....Theo tries to help out everyone else

and block shots but really doesn't defend his man all that

great.

If Duncan said"I'm going to stop Reef from scoring" do

you think he can't do it?lol Kenyon shut Reef down the

other night with ease...Pat Riley also said Reefs just a

scorer on a bad team. Players and coaches alike say the