• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks "Aggressively" Shopping Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

I am not willing to pay Lin and Asik a combined 28 million next season. Let Morey eat that.

I'm sure you're not willing. The question is would the ASG be willing? I highly doubt it.

Wait, I thought they were both expiring contracts this year?

No they count 8.3 million towards the cap each next year but both get 15 million in real dollars next year. This year and last they got 5 million each in real dollars but counted 8.3 million towards the cap.

I'm sure you're not willing. The question is would the ASG be willing? I highly doubt it.

No they count 8.3 million towards the cap each next year but both get 15 million in real dollars next year. This year and last they got 5 million each in real dollars but counted 8.3 million towards the cap.

Good god! What about trading for them both, and then using the amnesty on Lin and letting him go while keeping Asik next year?

Good god! What about trading for them both, and then using the amnesty on Lin and letting him go while keeping Asik next year?

You can't use the amnesty on guys that you'd trade for. The only player we can amnesty on our team present or future is Al Horford.

This is just one of those times of the year where you sort of want your team to make a move to be better, but you are on the fringe of potentially being a lottery team so you don't know if making any moves to get "better" would benefit you in the long run. Rock meet hard place

• Like 1

Well my trade link that does not work suggested this.. It all works as wellAtl outTeagueBrandAtl inAsikShrumpertHou outLin AsikHouston inTeagueGallanariNY outGallanariShrumpertNy in BrandLinthat is very interesting there

• Moderators

Well my trade link that does not work suggested this.. It all works as wellAtl outTeagueBrandAtl inAsikShrumpertHou outLinAsikHouston inTeagueGallanariNY outGallanariShrumpertNy inBrandLinthat is very interesting there

Gallinari has been in Denver ever since NY dealt him as part of the package for Carmelo.

• Like 1

Well I am just making my self sound more and more uneducated when it comes to basketball and contracts, so i'll leave you guys alone to debate and I'll go back to lurking haha

@Hart - don't do that - sometimes you learn more by making mistakes. You are getting educated by asking these questions.

Agreed don't do that. @hawksfanatic aka :sun: will be around soon to try and make us all feel like that so just learn from this like we try to do.

The fact that Teague's name keeps coming up in these rumors makes me more and more convinced he's not going anywhere.

True. Ferry's trademark has been stealth, this has been anything but. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even use social media, nor would he reveal anything of substance to anyone who does. Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

With Bargnani, I have trouble seeing Houston signing up to take his sorry rear. He could be a spread 4 for them but he just doesn't shoot that well and is such a liability in other areas of the game.

With Bargnani, I have trouble seeing Houston signing up to take his sorry rear. He could be a spread 4 for them but he just doesn't shoot that well and is such a liability in other areas of the game.

I am not so certain they would not do it.. They get a starting caliber pg in return and a big who can score..All that for 2 contracts they babdly want to ditch. I will go out on a limb and predict if they move Asik and Lin it will take a deal like this to do it. They sure as hell are not getting 1st rounders for them