• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Admin

Fake fans hope for picks

I have been a fan since '84 and I have I stayed a fan through our 13 win season and through every up and more down that this team has gone through. Injuries has destroyed This season and it is now lost. getting one of the last playoff spots this year gains us nothing...especially with this particular draft where franchise potential players that we can line up next to Al next season are available. We have not had a franchise player since nique.
  • Like 2

I have been a fan since '84 and I have I stayed a fan through our 13 win season and through every up and more down that this team has gone through. Injuries has destroyed This season and it is now lost. getting one of the last playoff spots this year gains us nothing...especially with this particular draft where franchise potential players that we can line up next to Al next season are available. We have not had a franchise player since nique.

Man Marvin gets no respect on this forum...smh
  • Like 2

With all of the injuries i just go into these games with the mindset that we win if we win, and if we lose we win. I can't root for my guys to lose, but a higher pick is starting to look a lot more interesting. I can be happy with the guys competing every night, developing the younger guys, keeping the Kyle streak going, losing closely and respectably, and getting a better pick. We`ve been massacred by injuries and while i thought at the beginning of the season that maybe we even had a shot to go to the ECF, those dreams are over. Will it be painful to watch? Probably. But it's starting to seem like the most reasonable approach.

Hey..y'know...we all know...if Horford had gone down with a strained something or other and was coming back next month...and the other guys had stayed a bit healthier...we would have a real chance at a first round win in the playoffs and maybe even done something special. When AL went out for the season - playoff hopes were basically gone. Sure...Pero stepped up but he is just a nice player...and when he went down and Ayón (who basically doesn't matter) went down ...well...wtf....

Edited by DJlaysitup