• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud's substitution patterns: Teague and other starters are sitting too long..

hawks21

If Teague isn't in foul trouble, he needs to play 40 minutes or more in EVERY PLAYOFF GAME. The Hawks did have a lead before halftime, but Teague and some of the other starters such as Milsap and Carroll stayed on the bench too long as well.

Past players such as John Stockton, Isiah Thomas, or even Mookie Blaylock usually played the whole game...why is Teague sitting for extended minutes, especially after HALFTIME?

This isn't the regular season and the playoff schedule provide two or three days off, so they should be able to play extended minutes.

Teague is our best player and for better or worse, he needs to be out on the floor if he isn't in foul trouble or injured.

• Like 4

If Teague isn't in foul trouble, he needs to play 40 minutes or more in EVERY PLAYOFF GAME. The Hawks did have a lead before halftime, but Teague and some of the other starters such as Milsap and Carroll stayed on the bench too long as well.

Past players such as John Stockton, Isiah Thomas, or even Mookie Blaylock usually played the whole game...why is Teague sitting for extended minutes, especially after HALFTIME?

This isn't the regular season and the playoff schedule provide two or three days off, so they should be able to play extended minutes.

Teague is our best player and for better or worse, he needs to be out on the floor if he isn't in foul trouble or injured.

Teague was looking kinda tired in the 2nd half early on. Jeff and Sap are doing a lot. A lot. Maybe Bud just don't have the options he needs.

Teague was looking kinda tired in the 2nd half early on. Jeff and Sap are doing a lot. A lot. Maybe Bud just don't have the options he needs.

Lol what game are you watching?....

Goodness man open your eyes! Teague was good to go...the hawks just missed open shots in the 3rd.

I know people want Paul George to shut down Jeff Teague but that's just not what happened. Teague shot the ball twice in the 3rd and his teammates stopped giving him screens in the 3rd as if bud told the team to go straight to milsap.

And you are right Teague was looking winded several times he was bent over and was clearly winded. I can't imagine how anyone would miss that. But I'm not gonna lie I get nervous every time Lou and Mack come into the game. In the 1st half they extended the league but in the 2nd half it was a disaster.

• Like 1

But I'm not gonna lie I get nervous every time Lou and Mack come into the game. In the 1st half they extended the league but in the 2nd half it was a disaster.

I find that I have my butt clenched everytime they both enter the game. We definitely need an upgrade at back-up PG who can run the offense effectively.

Mac and Lou both pound the ball too much for my liking and it just kills ball movement.

I find that I have my butt clenched everytime they both enter the game. We definitely need an upgrade at back-up PG who can run the offense effectively.

Mac and Lou both pound the ball too much for my liking and it just kills ball movement.

Wow...I had no idea females clenched their butt cheeks too...I thought it was a "guy thing"...you never know what you are going to learn on Hawksquawk.