• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 5

lethalweapon3

We haven't played a complete game yet, no better time than the most pivotal game. It seems we've given up some offensive sharpness for improved defense, which I have no problem with.

We've scored more points than they have, but they're holding us down more under our regular season average than I would like (101 to 93) while our defense is doing much better than I could've ever dreamed even with their pedestrian offensive (96.7 to 92.5). With the intricate system we run, we should be done with their asses by now, but whatever. I love this little bum squad to death but if we don't score 100 tonight I'm gonna be way more pissed than any of our last second losses to Miami, GS, and OKC or getting blown out by D'Antoni. Our frontline can't stand around and watch Sap beast by himself.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty easy to please. Just don't allow any offensive rebounds or commit any live-ball turnovers. I die a little inside with each one. Leggo.

• Like 2

Nope. We have missed so many wide open looks. Finally the Pacers defense is playing like they are supposed to. Gonna be a long night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk