• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Graduation

GrimeyKidd

gf did ai as well. she struggled at first, but is money now. the key is real world experience, apparently.

Yeah for me I had to get into Flash and programming to make any money but it's all about talent and years put in.

Just in case times are hard. You can always join the Army. Its a great plan B and great benefits. Im almost at 20 years yeeeee.

Yeah don't get married or have any kids until you are stable enough to support them. If you can't support yourself comfortably then you don't need to be married i don't care how much you love her. You will hate her when them bills start rolling in.

Congrats, man. I graduated from college exactly a week ago today. I think I should be saying "time for life. huh" as well haha. Enjoy these next few years man. College flies by so fast.

Congrats libs! Wasn't long ago you were the annoying teen on here that took Pamfillis' place lol

Congrats!...and good luck in college!

Sounds like you have picked a good major, one that will get you a job. As long as you are serious and determined to graduate, I would keep the student loans to a minimum - but don't be overly afraid of them. You gotta do what you gotta do.

The real problem these days with student loans are the folks who pile up the debt in a major that doesn't really give you a marketable skill...or worse yet...don't finish the job and graduate.

I knew a guy who left school at U. South Carolina a semester short of his music degree with a load of debt. Now he's working in a garage. Not that there is anything wrong with working in a garage - but he could have done that without piling up the debt.

Again...Congrats!