• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Roster Reload: Atlanta Hawks

Reggie2555

Yes because I value defense and rebounding over missing shots and getting your own rebound lol. Seriously though I love Z but he was average at best and while Brand is no star anymore he's still fundamentally sound whereas Z was never really about fundamentals, he was just about toughness.

If Colin would see this he would prolly cry. Zaza gave us Rocky IV in 2008 vs Celts. Can't put a price tag on that. :-)

Did not realize how good he was on offense for us. I wish he could have carried that play into the playoffs, but that series was a mess for the centers on the floor. Still don't understand why Muscala didn't get playing time when Antić was doing nothing but I can live with the result knowing we played our best, despite the circumstances.

Did not realize how good he was on offense for us. I wish he could have carried that play into the playoffs, but that series was a mess for the centers on the floor. Still don't understand why Muscala didn't get playing time when Antić was doing nothing but I can live with the result knowing we played our best, despite the circumstances.

Agreed he struggled offensively in the playoffs as he couldn't hit his jumper to save his life. But he was still active on D and on the glass. The problems is we played him 20 mpg during the season and that number should have been closer to 12-15 at most.

Agreed on Muscala.

If Colin would see this he would prolly cry. Zaza gave us Rocky IV in 2008 vs Celts. Can't put a price tag on that. :-)

Antić did a little reprise of that role this year himself in the playoffs. Going face to face with West I think? It made me think of Zaza v KG that night.

• Like 4