• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it fair to say I like our 2nd round picks better than our 1st.

NBASupes

Are you trying to say they are similar in how they play, or that flat out Horford is the better player. I've never seen Malone play, but I'm sure even Horford would laugh at that claim. Horford wasn't born with that fire Malone possessed. Had he been I guess I could see how you say he could be as good. However he wasn't, and I'm not expecting that mentality to change.

Horford plays with fire, he just isn't as aggressive on offense like Malone. Horford has the nature of Duncan where he's want it badly but he's not about stats like that. Malone is about those numbers.Getting his double doubles and 30 points per a game. Al gets a really bad rap and it's really this organization fault. He's played out of position. He has never been given a true PG. He has never been treated the right way by this team. Ferry is trying to change that but it's taking along time.

Horford plays with fire, he just isn't as aggressive on offense like Malone. Horford has the nature of Duncan where he's want it badly but he's not about stats like that. Malone is about those numbers.Getting his double doubles and 30 points per a game. Al gets a really bad rap and it's really this organization fault. He's played out of position. He has never been given a true PG. He has never been treated the right way by this team. Ferry is trying to change that but it's taking along time.

Al doesn't get a bad rap. I would like to think he's well respected around the league for what he does, even if he's not considered elite. I do agree that this franchise has done him wrong. Playing him at center all this time hasn't been fair to him even if he has accepted it.

I have video that shows Malone and Horford are extremely similar players. I rather use the real eye test than stats where we already know the outcome.

Well shit you should have told is this is what you've been going on about forever.

They're both tall black men and play pro basketball and are post players and have good shots. Yep that's what we learn from the videos. They're the same player. Then again so are thousands of others who've played.