• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Based on Rumor Our Team Is

MrNique

I didn't mean to suggest it was entirely feasible. I was just having some fun based on rumor. I'm excited to see what FA brings.

I couldn't see us get both Deng/Gasol either. Not unless Milsap went to LA in a S&T or something.

Woah buddy - it would help if you add some salary numbers to all this free agents on that roster.

Why did I just picture MrNique coming on to you and u saying Woah buddy, back the f*ck up! Lol

No....the rumor is Pau not Marc.

Pau is reportedly seeking $10-$12 million per year and is willing to accept that on a one year deal even, but either way, I don't see him as an option unless we plan to start Paul at the SF position.  I just don't see us trading Millsap for Pau at this point unless there was a much bigger deal as a part of it.  Having said that, I'm one of the few that think Pau is a good fit for our offense, not necessarily with our existing personnel though. 

No....the rumor is Pau not Marc.

Yes I know that. I am just exhibiting my strong dislike for the older and less skilled brother.

Marc is way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be fine with this although I know it's unlikely.  That's a contending team in the East next season.

I don't see Pau eager to take less money for a backup role.  Maybe have Gasol and Horford start with Milsap off the bench?

Edited by JETSET

Any way you look at it, unless something crazy happens in FA we are at best the 4th best team in the East, at worst 9th. It all depends on injuries and if some of the big stars head west...I would love for us to get a big name player, sadly that probably won't happen, and I could even see the Heat becoming better. The big 3 have opted out and Bosh and Wade have said they will take much less money to keep all 3 there and get a better team around them...I really wish we could just get that one real star to make this team relevant again.

Any way you look at it, unless something crazy happens in FA we are at best the 4th best team in the East, at worst 9th. It all depends on injuries and if some of the big stars head west...I would love for us to get a big name player, sadly that probably won't happen, and I could even see the Heat becoming better. The big 3 have opted out and Bosh and Wade have said they will take much less money to keep all 3 there and get a better team around them...I really wish we could just get that one real star to make this team relevant again.

That's debatable since the East is weak and who knows who is going where. 

• Premium Member

Yes I know that. I am just exhibiting my strong dislike for the older and less skilled brother.

Marc is way better.

Alex have you looked at Pau's stats since we as dumbasses traded him for Shareef?   Pau has been an load in the middle for years and years.  You might want to re-think that.  

Career numbers 

18.3 ppg - 9.2 rpg - 3.3 asst - 1.6 bpg on a .515 fg% and .750 ft%   has been a allstar several times

Alex have you looked at Pau's stats since we as dumbasses traded him for Shareef? Pau has been an load in the middle for years and years. You might want to re-think that.

Career numbers

18.3 ppg - 9.2 rpg - 3.3 asst - 1.6 bpg on a .515 fg% and .750 ft% has been a allstar several times

All I am saying is that Marc Gasol>Pau Gasol