• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Other Free agent names who could be bargains

coachx

Jordan Hill - Solid production in 20 mpg with over 9ppg and over 7 rpg. A stat stuffing 19.0 Per. He and Payne would be make a high energy combo of young bigs, off the bench, who would both be longer than our starters. He was born in Atlanta. Is only 26 and wants a long deal.

Jodie Meeks - 3 point sniper who scored over 15 ppg. Lakers won't resign both he and Nick Young. Will they ? It would make AHF happy. Thats always a huge deal. Seriously though....he fits the system like a glove. If we have doubts about Jenkins we know Meeks is for real.

Rodney Stuckey - Played a good role last year as a scorer rather than a PG. We need another guard who can get in the paint and score, Stuckey can do that. He is a slasher for 25 mpg.....not a shooter. We need another attacker when Teague needs a rest. I'm hesitant on him but without Lou on the team there is a role for a slasher. Some one has to be able to get in the paint at will to kick out to all of our shooters.

CJ Miles - Bargain wing option who will give you 10 ppg and is accustom to spot starting when needed. Can play SG or SF at 6'6." He is a good floor spacer. He is "Steady Eddy" off the bench averaging between 9.8 - 12.9 ppg in each of the last 6 years. He is still just 27 years old. He has turned himself into a very good 3 point shooter.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Hill makes sense especially after Scott's inevitable departure.  Serviceable bigs off the bench is a key component when you don't have that "guy" on your team.  

Meeks sense to me.  He has better size than our normal two guards seem to have.  He can shoot it with the best of them.  

Stuckey is a legit scoring machine, but health is a concern.

CJ Miles I don't know much about.  I want to say he's a good defender?

I am intrigued by Al-Farouq Aminu as a guy to come off the bench.  Not sure how much of a bargain he would be though.

• Like 2

Hill makes sense especially after Scott's inevitable departure. Serviceable bigs off the bench is a key component when you don't have that "guy" on your team.

Meeks sense to me. He has better size than our normal two guards seem to have. He can shoot it with the best of them.

Stuckey is a legit scoring machine, but health is a concern.

CJ Miles I don't know much about. I want to say he's a good defender?

Scott was offered. He is a RFA

Hill is a backup Center though....... Not a tweener forward.

CJ defense isn't great but at least he is versatile enough to play SG and SF.....for his price your not getting the entire package. I'd call it average.

Edited by coachx

Scott was offered. He is a RFA

Hill is a backup Center though....... Not a tweener forward.

I don't get how he's considered a center and Al Horford isn't.

• Like 1

I don't get how he's considered a center and Al Horford isn't.

I think Horford is considered a tweener to everyone but Hawks fans. I mean Chris Bosh played a ton of center minutes last year.

Edited by coachx

Hill and Meeks for me. A 2nd squad of Mack, Meeks, DMC, Payne, and Hill could beat half the NBA's starting squads.

• Like 1

Hill and Meeks for me. A 2nd squad of Mack, Meeks, DMC, Payne, and Hill could beat half the NBA's starting squads.

Mack Meeks sounds like a rap group.