Prediction: Who will be the Hawks' first signing of Free Agency?

ATLHawks3

Our best FAA signing will probably be someone like bazemore. Unfortunately it's pretty sad. Only way we can get even remote legit player like Deng is to overpay.

Alex Kennedy: "No surprise, but sources say Hawks' Danny Ferry plans to be "very aggressive" in free agency. He has cap space and wants to make a splash."

If this quote is to be taken seriously, we better be looking at something bigger than Monroe/Bazemore.

Splash to me is top tier talent. Melo and LeBron is a dream. Is Deng a "splash"? Hopefully it's Kevin Love.

Edited by RWF

Alex Kennedy: "No surprise, but sources say Hawks' Danny Ferry plans to be "very aggressive" in free agency. He has cap space and wants to make a splash."

If this quote is to be taken seriously, we better be looking at something bigger than Monroe/Bazemore.

Splash to me is top tier talent. Melo and LeBron is a dream. Is Deng a "splash"? Hopefully it's Kevin Love.

I truly hope your right but realistically we are let down every year. History proves no top tier free agent has EVER signed with our Hawks. Ever! Unless you count Deke in the 90s

Apologize for the above twitter fail. Can't seem to edit that post.

• Like 1

Apologize for the above twitter fail. Can't seem to edit that post.

No worries and thanks for the update. Btw you have like 10 minutes I think to edit a post.

Hot pursuit cracks me up! Makes me think of Boss Hog!

• Like 1

No worries and thanks for the update. Btw you have like 10 minutes I think to edit a post.

Hot pursuit cracks me up! Makes me think of Boss Hog!

Lol...just the good ole boys never meanin no harm. Love it.