• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One or the Other...who would you pick?

Diesel

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think Bradley and Viv should inspire any confidence that these names are 'official'.

I voted Gasol mainly because I don't like any of the others.  He was my 'least bad' choice.

With the low-ball offer Indy just tossed his way, Stephenson all the way. Bud can get in his head and limit the shenanigans, and he can give us 17/5/8 in this system. Talent, fire, youth, affordable.

Edited by hazer

• Premium Member

I don't think Bradley and Viv should inspire any confidence that these names are 'official'.

I voted Gasol mainly because I don't like any of the others.  He was my 'least bad' choice.

Deng.

I think Gasol is actually a very good choice. If the price is right, obv. But SF should be our priority.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

With the low-ball offer Indy just tossed his way, Stephenson all the way. Bud can get in his head and limit the shenanigans, and he can give us 17/5/8 in this system. Talent, fire, youth, affordable.

Based on what?

• Premium Member

You learned nothing from Isaiah Rider...

HOF coach Lenny Wilkens couldn't reach rider.  I doubt that Bud can really reach Stephenson.  In Indy all they do is let Stephenson be Stephenson and he wrecked that team.  What do you think he'd do here?

I will take Deng as long as it's on a Milsap type deal.  He would only have to play about 30 mins. per game in the regular season which will hopefully keep him healthy come playoff time.  Carroll seems to be a hardworker and I hope that he will improve his 3 pt shooting even more during the offseason. 

Having both Deng and Carroll available to defend Lebron and Paul George in the playoffs would be a huge luxury.  This would move would also help sure up SG as Carroll could split minutes at SG and SF.

Gasol would be a nice get but we have a higher need for SF than C.  I would rather not overpay Stephenson or Monroe for 4 years and I think it will take an overpay to land them.

If I can only choose one to be on the Hawks...

Lance Stephenson, Greg Monroe, Pau Gasol, and Luol Deng in that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You learned nothing from Isaiah Rider...

HOF coach Lenny Wilkens couldn't reach rider.  I doubt that Bud can really reach Stephenson.  In Indy all they do is let Stephenson be Stephenson and he wrecked that team.  What do you think he'd do here?

Three words: Stephen Jackson. Pop/Bud signed him TWICE O_o