• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo-Deng-Monroe would make for a superb offseason

ATLnightwing

If we end up getting Deng, I am going to order a Deng Hawks jersey immediately. Guys, keep in mind he was beasting (career high 19ppg) before getting traded last season. LAST SEASON.

Teague

Thabo

Deng

Horford

Monroe

That would be the best team we've had since I have been a fan. Better even than Joe-Jamal-Horford-Smith.

• Like 1

If we end up getting Deng, I am going to order a Deng Hawks jersey immediately. Guys, keep in mind he was beasting (career high 19ppg) before getting traded last season. LAST SEASON.

Teague

Thabo

Deng

Horford

Monroe

That would be the best team we've had since I have been a fan. Better even than Joe-Jamal-Horford-Smith.

That would be great but don't know how the Cap would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest BraveHawk

Teague

Thabo

Deng

Horford

Monroe

I don't see that happening (I guess I am an extreme pessimist!) BUT it would be AWESOME if it did!!!

Rather use all that money to try and lure LeBron first.

Lebron and Carmelo are never, ever, coming here. The thought never even entered their minds. We are going to to have a team full of solid players. We will never get a superstar via free agency.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Sap is better than Monroe. Get off that Free Agent high.

I have to agree with this. Monroe is really bad defensively. I think it was Dolf that found some articles really breaking down just how bad he is and how the guy hasn't gotten any better since his rookie year which is a surprise.

No doubt, but it's not always about best player. Sometimes about filling needs. I don't know if I'd be happy with Monroe as our starting center, since what I want is a rim protector and he's not so hot on defense. But you could probably sell me on a non-all-star level C over Millsap if that guy is an excellent defender and a half-decent scorer.

Hardly. Monroe is the better passer, rebounder and post scorer. Now Millsap is more versatile and a much better defender but he's also 6 years older. Monroe takes us from a small / average sized team to a big one.

Monroe might not get any better but I'm not sure that's the case. I know he's got tremendous offensive potential and he was a better defender in college.

I like Millsap a lot but I'd trade him for Monroe in a heartbeat if Bud gave it the ok.