• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Hawks Miss On Both Deng and Monroe...

hazer

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is Ariza. Would allow DMC to come off the bench at the 2 or 3. Hawks already have one of the best centers in the east, but my second vote would've been Gasol to see what Horf to 4 would produce.

Probably nobody you named, probably some unknown or meh type of player.

The question is who 'should' they target, not who The Miserable Ones think they're going to target...

• Like 1

What are the salary nimbers going to look like for Gasol? Did I read correctly a big pay cut was coming his way? Possible for Hawks to sing both Ariza and Gasol? Doubt it, but Teague, Korver, Ariza, Horf, Gasol is an ECFs team. A bench of Shredder, Sef, DMC, Payne, and Antić is defensively stout too.

Edited by hazer

What are the salary nimbers going to look like for Gasol? Did I read correctly a big pay cut was coming his way? Possible for Hawks to sing both Ariza and Gasol? Doubt it, but Teague, Korver, Ariza, Horf, Gasol is an ECFs team. A bench of Shredder, Sef, DMC, Payne, and Antić is defensively stout too.

Gasol made $20 mil last season, so yeah a huge pay cut is coming.

Dirk signed for 3yr/30mil, so I'm guessing Pau is seeking a similar deal. However, teams like OKC, MIA and NYK that are interested in him can only offer the MLE - $5.4 mil.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Why isn't Parsons on the poll. He is obvious next choice, esp if Bosh or Melo goes to Houston. You then think about Hill, but he may not be needed. However I really believe Monroe will be a Hawk.

• Like 2

Guest BraveHawk

Why isn't Parsons on the poll. He is obvious next choice, esp if Bosh or Melo goes to Houston. You then think about Hill, but he may not be needed. However I really believe Monroe will be a Hawk.

I agree with you about Parsons and I hope you are right about Monroe!

My bad for leaving Parsons off the list. Hadn't had my coffee yet and was thinking he was Restricted and Houston would match. DOH!

• Like 1

My bad for leaving Parsons off the list. Hadn't had my coffee yet and was thinking he was Restricted and Houston would match. DOH!

Parsons is restricted.

He is restricted and Houston will match unless they're still hung up on Melo or LeBron and Parsons gets a huge offer.

• Like 1

Could Thaddeus Young be had for Salmons? Seems like they tried to trade him on draft day. We could maybe even get a second rounder out of it?

"On Draft night, the Sixers offered a package of Elfrid Payton and Young to the Orlando Magic in hopes of securing Orlando's 2015 first round pick, but ultimately settled on simply receiving Dario Saric, their re-gifted 2017 first round pick and a 2015 second round pick."

http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/6/27/5848360/thaddeus-young-trade-rumor-nba-draft-sixers