• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Brother

Hairydawgz

Wonder how much Ferry/staff monitor this site/fan sites? Part of me thinks he wouldn't bother with it but part of me thinks he may leave no stone unturned as far as leaks getting out or to see how the fanbase feels. Dolf, have you ever suspected Hawks staff on the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember, the question is, does the Hawks GM or staff monitor

or ever read Hawksquawk? 

Maybe not the main man, but you are 100% sure none of his staff ever read

what Hawk fans post here?  How can you know this?  If no one there check

us out occasionally, where do they go to get fan's reaction?  Is here somewhere

superior to Hawksquawk that we don' t know about where fans make their thoughts

and wishes known?  If so, would you share this information?

Gee.  Some people are so smart and make me feel so dumb because they know

all this stuff and I haven't a clue.

• Like 3

Remember, the question is, does the Hawks GM or staff monitor

or ever read Hawksquawk? 

Maybe not the main man, but you are 100% sure none of his staff ever read

what Hawk fans post here?  How can you know this?  If no one there check

us out occasionally, where do they go to get fan's reaction?  Is here somewhere

superior to Hawksquawk that we don' t know about where fans make their thoughts

and wishes known?  If so, would you share this information?

Gee.  Some people are so smart and make me feel so dumb because they know

all this stuff and I haven't a clue.

I completely agree GM. Any organization that doesn't monitor fan sites and relies on said fans to drive business is missing a huge marketing data gathering opportunity. While there is no way Ferry comes here, there are people in the FO staff whose responsibility includes looking at websites like HS. 

I take the return of the Pac Man logo as indirect evidence of monitoring of places like HS. Frankly, how many other places will people pine romantically about the 1980s Hawks uniform? Yet, the organization is returning to the most popular symbol of the franchise. Again not direct evidence, but it is strongly suggestive. 

I completely agree GM. Any organization that doesn't monitor fan sites and relies on said fans to drive business is missing a huge marketing data gathering opportunity. While there is no way Ferry comes here, there are people in the FO staff whose responsibility includes looking at websites like HS. 

I take the return of the Pac Man logo as indirect evidence of monitoring of places like HS. Frankly, how many other places will people pine romantically about the 1980s Hawks uniform? Yet, the organization is returning to the most popular symbol of the franchise. Again not direct evidence, but it is strongly suggestive. 

But, don't you remember Gearon Junior said they've put the product out there and now it's the fans that need to show up? Right in my signature, a buffoon of an owner essentially telling you that what you think is hogwash.

We've had Levenson on this site giving us ticket offers before. That was almost 10 years ago. So they know about it and have been on here before. There was a thread on this same issue not too long ago where @MaceCase had a run-in with Wally Blaise's BF.

What exactly is the confusion? 

Apparently from what I was told or yelled at about, the Hawks organization or just Wally himself volunteers his time and services to local area schools and their training staffs.  Some fellow who was touched by (no, not in that way but I later implied it because this guy was crazy) and one day aspires to be just like Wally was cruising the internet, dug up and took offense to a comment I made months earlier on both Wally's weight and Ferry's comments when he was hired about improving the team's training program and facilities.  If I cared enough I'd dig it up for you but towards the latter end of the argument he apparently must have said something so sun_bespectacled.gif that the typically un-moderated Hawks board both deleted his posts and banned him before I could see what he responded with.

As to Wally looking like John Goodman from Flight, well if he's selling drugs then Quin Snyder is most definitely his top customer.  Just like at that guy, makes McConaughey look like a school girl.

But, don't you remember Gearon Junior said they've put the product out there and now it's the fans that need to show up? Right in my signature, a buffoon of an owner essentially telling you that what you think is hogwash.

We've had Levenson on this site giving us ticket offers before. That was almost 10 years ago. So they know about it and have been on here before. There was a thread on this same issue not too long ago where @MaceCase had a run-in with Wally Blaise's BF.

Gearon's a putz, and I'd say that to him in person. I really shouldn't get started on that guy.