• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If not Hill, we should go after Donatas Motiejunas

BrazilianHawk

• Premium Member

If we can't get Jordan Hill, Donatas could be a nice backup Center for pennies on the dollar. Thoughts?

• Premium Member

Yes, of course Hawks priority should be solving the SG/SF problem, but when the opportunity arises, you have to be ready to take full advantage of it.

So if we can get him really cheap, I see no reason to not go after him.

• Like 1

I like this idea.  We'd probably be able to get them for a decent deal given that Houston will want to drop the salary asap.  He's to hoping either Bosh or Melo decide to go to the Rockets.

I just came over to trades to purpose this deal. I'd love to get my hands on Tjones and Motie. It would be helping out the Rockets but we would be helping out ourselves greatly as well. TJones is an underrated rebounder. I love his game. And Motie still hasn't had a legit chance for minutes. I think it would be a good move.

So yet another PF?  We already don't have room for all the PFs we have now

I would dump our PF depth chart to make room for Jones. Come on man. Jones/Horford would be awesome, with Millsap expiring and everything else shouldn't matter enough to welcome Jones in.

We don't know what Payne is bringing to the table yet.

Jones is a good player but very inconsistent

You don't pass up getting Jones on a salary dump because you have a question mark rookie. Jones/Payne could be the depth chart. Trade Millsap for a draft pick or upgrade the wing.

Edited by RWF