• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency can finally begin. James return to Cleveland

WraithSentinel

It's July 11. Lighten up, Francis.

No he might be right...all the good players will be gone we will get some middle role players like Thabo and told we have greatly improved the team, then make it to the 1st or 2nd round of playoffs....rinse...repeat....so on and so on....and dont give me the Spurs model thing...Duncan was a number 1 pick.

• Like 1

No he might be right...all the good players will be gone we will get some middle role players like Thabo and told we have greatly improved the team, then make it to the 1st or 2nd round of playoffs....rinse...repeat....so on and so on....and dont give me the Spurs model thing...Duncan was a number 1 pick.

Um, is there an echo in here?

9f98c67cd38fd0efb35e458b8fcbe22de9302880

Spurs have a superstar in Duncan and Hawks have nobody. If we want this Spurs model thing to work, the hawks need their very own Duncan. Which is very unlikely.