• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could the Hawks beat Timberwolves to the punch?

Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

Three way trade would be cool, but I think Minne would be more interested in Wiggins than Horford or Sap.  Cavs get Love, Hawks get Wiggins, and Minnesota gets a collection of veterans/fillers/picks.

No way Love get traded here and stays.

• Moderators

Yeah. They need more of a defensive toughness in Cleveland. Kevin Love is Shareef Abdur Raheem

I like Shareef and all but i don't agree with that.  Watching Love drop 48 points on the hawks with like 20 rebounds and score inside/outside/3s is enough for me.   Shareef didn't have that versatile of an offensive game.

If we trade Horford, and if it's not enough to land Wiggins, why not Horford and Millsap (better offer than Love)? Obviously Millsap is expiring and if we are rebuilding there will be no use for him.

Offering Horford and Millsap would knock the Cavs off the Love train for a second. If that is too much, Horford and Korver (Cavs need a vet shooter). On our side, we get Wiggins and obviously we have to go young and aim at the draft, so start Schröder, Wiggins, and Payne. Put Teague on the block and get what you can (another draft pick would be great, so we can add 2 picks next off-season).

If we trade Horford, and if it's not enough to land Wiggins, why not Horford and Millsap (better offer than Love)? Obviously Millsap is expiring and if we are rebuilding there will be no use for him.

Offering Horford and Millsap would knock the Cavs off the Love train for a second. If that is too much, Horford and Korver (Cavs need a vet shooter). On our side, we get Wiggins and obviously we have to go young and aim at the draft, so start Schröder, Wiggins, and Payne. Put Teague on the block and get what you can (another draft pick would be great, so we can add 2 picks next off-season).

Horford-Millsap + picks (they will want picks) is too much for Wiggins IMO.

Horford-Millsap + picks (they will want picks) is too much for Wiggins IMO.

I see Millsap as expiring, to us anyways. Millsap/Horford would outdo a Love offer. We could start a rebuild with Wiggins/Payne/Dennis and still have trade pieces, like Teague/Korver. Just a thought, nothing serious.

• 4 weeks later...

Minny doesn't want Anthony Bennett. They are looking to move him along with the likes of Barea and/or Martin.

Philly wants to trade Thad Young so they are looking to get Bennett but don't want Barea and/or Martin.