• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now it's so obvious that we're gonna sign

SerbianHawk

Overpaying for medium level talent is not smart either.

This free agency market is getting close to over for difference making talent.  It was top-heavy to begin with.

It will be interesting to see what Lance gets - he could potentially be a difference maker

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 3

Okay then so who would you get as GM of the Hawks?  Besides, every team is overpay like it is nothing right now (Thabo deal looks like peanuts compare to others right now) and sure we want to get on the action but at the same time you don't want to be doing a deal that will cripple this team financial.  

I think everybody on our wish list will be gone but this team will move forward with or with you Woe-is-us folks.

• Like 1

Okay then so who would you get as GM of the Hawks?  Besides, every team is overpay like it is nothing right now (Thabo deal looks like peanuts compare to others right now) and sure we want to get on the action but at the same time you don't want to be doing a deal that will cripple this team financial.  

I think everybody on our wish list will be gone but this team will move forward with or with you Woe-is-us folks.

exactly. These guys type some of the dumbest stuff sometimes. "i want Deng 2yr 17mil." lol. Like no other team is offering him way more money. 

What these players need to realize is where is their best place to win. If as a player you can see the Hawks are building something then they are blind. I also do understand that some players just want their money also.

This is the problem with the team and us as fans. We have been sold into this flexibility thing and continue to put out a middle of the pack team. The teams set the market price for good players. The Hawks refuse to pay for any difference maker and will continue to look for values. Teams seem to be able to take a chance on big names and recover if they bomb out. Not the Hawks, we have to maintain flexibility.

• Like 1