• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

End of year Teague = 48 wins?

JTB

Let's fantasize and say Teague plays like end of last season/playoff Teague all season long....can we say we will absolutely win at minimum 48 games?

Korver, Sap, and Horford are no brainers...we know they are going to play well!

So again the question is...if Teague plays like end of year/playoff Teague and we get normal seasons from our vet guys (sap, horford, Korver)...with all staying healthy, is 48 wins minimum a for sure amount of wins that our ATL hawks should get this season coming up?

I'm going to say hell yeah and it's not because I'm a hawks fan! Lol

I say a primed teague and health = 50+ wins. Teague balled out when we were healthy last season (which was the beginning and end of the year). Teagues stats would have been insane over the first 30 games if he wasnt in a major 3 pt shooting slump.

He had 10 double digit assist games in the 29 games with horford and only 3 for the rest of the year once Horford went down.

I fully expect teague to be in all-star consideration and to most likely make the team if he can come out shooting well from the gate and we stay healthy.

With a healthy starting lineup and a 2nd year under Bud: Teague puts up 18/8 and Hawks win 50. 4th in the East.

If we win 50 games I'm going to have to be a little cocky and say we are a sure 3rd seed and on the 2nd seeds ass extremely hard! Lol

Teague averages 20 pts and 8 assists next season. Horford gives you 23 pts and 9 rebs next season. Sap gives you 18 pts and 8 reb next season and we are 3rd seed at worse.

Man if horford drops 23 a game it's safe to say that Teague will avg atleast 10 assist!

I think these numbers below are more realistic to happen for our top 3 players and we are a sure 3rd seed tapping the 2nd seeds should like "hey waddduupp!"

Teague-18/8ast

Sap-18/8rebs

Horford-19/10

Korver will avg.12pts

Bazemore will be the surprise and avg 12pts but a stunning 12 pts! Lol

Teague averages 20 pts and 8 assists next season. Horford gives you 23 pts and 9 rebs next season. Sap gives you 18 pts and 8 reb next season and we are 3rd seed at worse.

Geez, if that happens... I'm gonna train and teach my old ass to do backflips..

• Like 1

• Moderators

We'll be averaging like 115 points a game if all that happens.   Sounds good to me.

But don't hold your breath on it. 20 & 8 from Teague with 23 & 9 from Horford is a tall order.

Again if that happens...the hawks are going to be viewed as an contender. I would be happy to resign sap if Teague is dropping 20 and horford 23 on a good fg%

Man that's a dream! I would then think we are definitely on our way to something great!

I don't believe that they will have that many points.  Why?  Because there

are other players who will be coming off the bench who will get theirs and

the Hawks will end up with all those points but they will come from these

players already mentioned AND from our much improved bench.

If this is true, and I believe that it is, Hawks will be much better off.  The more

different players we have who can and do score, the harder it will be for

our opponents to stop us.

GO ATLANTA DREAM !