• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

Sigh... tried to play this POS again and still can't get a MyLeague with a fantasy draft set up. This is easily the worst experience I've ever had with a video game and that includes years of having Madden crash on me at the worst times.

I guess I either have to play offline completely or just start a regular MyLeague with the default Hawks roster. 

This lineup can't be beat

Teague

Korver-Stef,Bazemore,carroll-depending on who I am playing

Milsap

Horford

payne-above average shot-blocker

Payne and Horf on the blocks, Milsap midrange, Korver on the perimeter, Teague driving/perimeter-can't be beat .

overall team defense is great. Dennis is really good but where the hell is Shelvin Mack?

Edited by Wurider05

Must be nice to get to play. I guess if I want to play I have to give up doing the fantasy draft like I wanted to. 

This is the last year I'll buy 2k after their server issues messing the game up yet again and them not giving a shit about it. 

Must be nice to get to play. I guess if I want to play I have to give up doing the fantasy draft like I wanted to.

This is the last year I'll buy 2k after their server issues messing the game up yet again and them not giving a shit about it.

Are you gonna do nba live? I used to play nba live all the time in the 90's on my sega genesis. Used to love it. Back then I don't think I had many options of different games tho. I remember Shawn Kemp and Glen Rice being unstoppable for some reason lol.

Are you gonna do nba live? I used to play nba live all the time in the 90's on my sega genesis. Used to love it. Back then I don't think I had many options of different games tho. I remember Shawn Kemp and Glen Rice being unstoppable for some reason lol.

I'm seriously thinking about making the switch back. I was always a Live guy and finally got talked into trying 2K and stuck with them.

I've put in a ticket with 2K Sports and hope they'll respond with a solution.

• Premium Member

I'm seriously thinking about making the switch back. I was always a Live guy and finally got talked into trying 2K and stuck with them.

I'm not having any on of these issues on my PS4. Just sayin'.

I'm not having any on of these issues on my PS4. Just sayin'.

You can "just say" all you want but I have found dozens of threads of people on PC and new gen consoles with these issues and 2k even confirmed the problems.

But go ahead, start a new "MyLeague" franchise, set it to fantasy draft, and see how far you make it in before you see that error.

You can "just say" all you want but I have found dozens of threads of people on PC and new gen consoles with these issues and 2k even confirmed the problems.

But go ahead, start a new "MyLeague" franchise, set it to fantasy draft, and see how far you make it in before you see that error.

I'ma see if I can get that to work for me right now.

@Dolfan23- I got it to work on my xBox One-- no problem. Sorry you're still having problems.

My Hawks squad turned out nearly perfect-- besides the fact I only have two Hawks.

PG: Bledsoe
SG: Korver
SF: Hayward
PF: Anthony Davis

C- Javale McGee

Bench:

Schröder
Fournier
Vince Carter
Taj Gibson
Zaza

Cleanthony Early and Otto Porter.

@Dolfan23- I got it to work on my xBox One-- no problem. Sorry you're still having problems.

My Hawks squad turned out nearly perfect-- besides the fact I only have two Hawks.

PG: Bledsoe

SG: Korver

SF: Hayward

PF: Anthony Davis

C- Javale McGee

Bench:

Schröder

Fournier

Vince Carter

Taj Gibson

Zaza

Cleanthony Early and Otto Porter.

I will have to try it again tonight then.  Perhaps the issue has been fixed since last night. Good to hear you were able to get it to work (and drafted medium Z lol)! 

I did notice that their server status website says all servers are up and running right now.

http://nba2k.com/status

Okay this time I didn't put much thought into who I was drafting and was able to fly through it and get to the point where it saved my franchise.  The lineup I ended up with:

Bledsoe / Chalmers

Korver / Miller / Terry

George / Novak

Anderson / Garnett / Payne

Chandler / Zaza (maybe he's the key to making it through the draft?)

My team should be able to shoot but dang we're gonna struggle defensively and athletically. 

Okay this time I didn't put much thought into who I was drafting and was able to fly through it and get to the point where it saved my franchise. The lineup I ended up with:

Bledsoe / Chalmers

Korver / Miller / Terry

George / Novak

Anderson / Garnett / Payne

Chandler / Zaza (maybe he's the key to making it through the draft?)

My team should be able to shoot but dang we're gonna struggle defensively and athletically.

George???? As in Paul???

Does the game update for season ending injuries? I'm asking cuz I have no clue.

George???? As in Paul???

Does the game update for season ending injuries? I'm asking cuz I have no clue.

Yep PG. You can choose whether to have those turned on or not. You can even set frequencies for severity of injury now as well, which is pretty cool.

@Dolfan    I would strongly suggest turning the injury freq down to around 45. You will get a ton injuries otherwise. Well that is the case in the MyGM mode.

Game sliders for offense all need to be in the low 40s or games will be 130 v 120. Also increase defense awareness to over 70. Offensive Consistency to around 40%. These should be set for both player and computer.

• Like 1

@Dolfan    I would strongly suggest turning the injury freq down to around 45. You will get a ton injuries otherwise. Well that is the case in the MyGM mode.

Game sliders for offense all need to be in the low 40s or games will be 130 v 120. Also increase defense awareness to over 70. Offensive Consistency to around 40%. These should be set for both player and computer.

Oh yeah I usually try and find slider sets out there from places like Operation Sports as they usually have really good ones (for Madden as well).  I don't think they have any good ones out yet but should soon. 

I tried playing a little last night and wow it's tough shooting this year. You really have to release the shot MUCH quicker than previous years. Plus I feel like the players are on skates a bit more than before and it feels like players are moving slower as well.