• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Defense still sucks; Offense look very good.

WraithSentinel

OL played very well today. Hope Jake injury is not too serious. Ryan look amazing. WR really played well and running game look solid. Willy Mo did make a big force fumble.

The negative is this defense still completely sucks. I know Saints have a very good offense as well. There was no pass rush at all today. Couldn't stop the run. Saints march down the field as if they played against a practice squad near the end of the 4th to take the lead. Thankfully Bryant bailed out the team.

• Premium Member

Ryan was amazing today. I call Bryant "BT" because that is all that separates his name from Matt Ryan.

They both won us a huge game. This is the Falcons of old! That drive to end the first half gave the team so much confidence.

I'm worried about the defense--but they made plays and it was the Saints. I imagine the offense and defense will both keep getting better and we will be back in the playoffs if we stay healthy.

Really everything that hurt us was underneath crap. Truant and Alford played well outside the numbers today, pass rush is still an issue but I don't put tom much stock into what happened with the run today bc it was the saints. You're so afraid of their passing attack and they spread you out so much that they can run it effectively....won't be that big of an issue against other teams. Matt Ryan is a beast by the way.

And jake has a high ankle sprain