• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis is coming back!

Hawks had until tomorrow to pick up his option of $1,763,400 for next year (http://data.shamsports.com/content/pages/data/salaries/hawks.jsp). They did it.

Still waiting on Jenkins. Doesn't look good for him if the Hawks already made a move on Dennis. But to put a positive spin on this, Jenkins has a larger option of $2,228,025 for next year so maybe they are trying to shuffle around the budget for next season?

He's a baby. Give the guy a chance people!!! We are a deep team, which is a good thing. If Dennis was starting with a team like the Bucks, he'd be puttin up numbers. I'm glad we have this problem. It's a good problem to have.

Off-topic Q: Did the Raptors pick up Bebe's option yet? Or does it not kick in until next year?

~lw3

Bebe's NBA clock just started - no option to pick up this year; Edited by JayBirdHawk

Quite possibly the worst PG in the league. I don't care about his age or any other excuses people have for him. His instincts are terrible and he has zero shooting ability. Sure he's fast, but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk