• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Adreian Payne (foot) will not play on Friday.

GameTime

I'll take your word on that Jay. I just see him looking like he's not even really trying but you may be right on the Team D end. *shrugs

I'm hoping to see Payne back as well. Really curious to see what he brings as far as to the rebounding that we sorely need.

I'll take a closer look tonight.

• Moderators

Is he really hurt or are we just stashing him?   By my count we have 16 guys.   You can only carry 15 players right?   and 3 have to be inactive each game.   I don't think we can activate Payne without declaring someone else injured or sending someone to the D league.  I'm probably wrong so please correct this info if so.

Is he really hurt or are we just stashing him? By my count we have 16 guys. You can only carry 15 players right? and 3 have to be inactive each game. I don't think we can activate Payne without declaring someone else injured or sending someone to the D league. I'm probably wrong so please correct this info if so.

We have 15 players (NBA max) 13 can be active for game day. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Is he really hurt or are we just stashing him?   By my count we have 16 guys.   You can only carry 15 players right?   and 3 have to be inactive each game.   I don't think we can activate Payne without declaring someone else injured or sending someone to the D league.  I'm probably wrong so please correct this info if so.

We have 15 and 2 have to be inactive.  That's Payne and Jenkins right now.

Oops.  Counted Payne twice.   

Still think the injury is an abundance of caution.

I agree, no reason to rush Payne back only to make the injury worse.  I think we'll only see him in about a month or so, but I'm just speculating.

Ouch. How's that Georgia education system doing these days anyway??