• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elton Brand?

Afro

• Moderators

He's in his rocking chair.  Serioiusly, they are saving him for when we have injuries and to have some gas in the tank for the playoffs.   He doesn't need to be scrapping out there against the Knicks.    I like Antić and his skill set is more suited for Bud's offense.  Bud obviously likes stretch 5s and Brand is not that.   But Brand will get his time eventually.

• Like 2

What about moose?

It's no secret we need some rebounding help! Also I think when Payne is able to play Pero will lose his minutes as Payne will be buds favorite stretch 5 to go to.

Pero still hesitates too much for me! Smh

• Like 1

Pero still hesitates too much for me! Smh

That's just a part of his game. Sometimes I think it helps the flow of our game, with guys able to space themselves out better while Pero does his hesitation magic trick. I'm not a big fan of Pero but at the same time I don't want him to try and play any faster be because that's just not who he is as a player. His game is top of the key, shot fake, possibly a dribble or two then set screens. Occasionally hit a couple of threes here n there. That's it.

Last night against Utah, Mascala and Mack got a small sliver of playing time

with a couple or regular rotation guys out.  Payne was active, along with Brand,

but neither saw the floor.

Do you remember watching as Korver got chopped down like a tree?  He got

up from the floor and calmly sank his two free throws.  NBA is sometimes a

violent game and we need these extra bench players around, just in case.

neo.gif