• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague, Schröder or neither

Teague, Schroder or neither  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Basically saying he values Dennis potential more than what Jeff is currently bringing if we're looking for a trade and that there's only certain trades he would take for each player

Neither trade Al Horford he is 28, through developing, been injured too much recently, not rebounding and well thought of throughout the league, but not the answer for us because he is nothing more than another borderline all-star who makes it some years and falls short some years. Then trade Paul Millsap he is a smaller, older, worse version of the way I described Al.

Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 1

How about Teague, Millsap and a first-round pick for an injured Paul George?

Banking on next year, while developing Dennis. Imagine a back-court D with Dennis, George and Carrol in 1st quarters and the end of games. Korver as a multi-minutes 6th man on SG/SF whenever called upon. And with George on board, it prolly get easy to attract a decent C to get Horford back to PF. Maybe Monroe...paired with that backcourt D.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

Neither of them are offensively gifted like curry, but does this remind anyone else of curry and Ellis?

Not offensively, but defensively. I think if we had better defense in the paint, we could play them together, but it's a big risk to throw them out there together. At least Schröder is a ball Hawk like Ellis was. But I can't think of a way Teague/shred combo will work defensively.

Indy isn't trading PG. If they were, they would want more potential coming back than Teague or Sap who are both boarderline AS but that's not enough for a legit top 5-10 NBA player. 

I know Bird wouldnt do that trade. Its just a fantasy, also to do with my healthy irrational hate for George Hill and the fact that Teague is from Indianopolis.

We have no idea how good Dennis will become. It makes no sense to trade him at this moment in time when his value has no where to go but upwards. 

Just from what we seen. He's damn good right now. His feel for the game and court vision is elite. His passing is average, his scoring is average. His defense is special. He's going to be a great player. Young Gary Payton, smaller but quicker. 

• Premium Member

We have no idea how good Dennis will become. It makes no sense to trade him at this moment in time when his value has no where to go but upwards. 

It makes No sense to trade either.  It's only the Supes coalition that wants to trade Teague.

Edited by Diesel

It makes No sense to trade either.  It's only the Supes coalition that wants to trade Teague.

Hey, I don't want him traded for no reason. 8 mil a yr is a bargin when the new cap comes to play. We need at least AS potential back in ANY Jeff trade.