• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Hornets

lethalweapon3

Was Jordan at the game? No camera shots of him looking at the floor, sighing, or shaking his head?

Jordan was actually at the same place the Hawks were, an all you can eat ...-Nique

My bad MJ but you lookin chubbier by the minute.

I can't remember which coach said it, but there was a line to the effect of "you can't have two knuckleheads on a team. One is fine, your team can control that. But with two, you give them someone to be knuckleheads with."  Say hello to Lance and PJ.

That's why I wasn't too worried about Charlotte singing him. He was a wild man in Indy playing with that buffoon PG and the unstable Hibbert. Now he shares a backcourt with Kemba "No, that's not my 3pt%" Walker. I don't think there's any leadership on that Hornets team. 

I thought the Hawks would be a much better environment for him to mature (to a degree, he would still be crazy) and find a role he was more comfortable with. We'll never know, but I haven't lost any sleep over it. 

I think Lance his bodylanguage is rather positive. It just shows he hates to loose, and it shows he knows his team is running on empty.

He sees that this Charlotte team is built on quick-sand. And then there is questionable situations, like also when Nique said "why they dont bring in Pargo earlier" etc and what is that Roberts guy playing in the NBA? I see all sorts of variables on that team that would make any winner-type depressed, just because its hopeless.

Only when realising a situation is hopeless, you can actually take the appropiate drastic changes on that roster.

At least his Pacer attitude wasnt a fluke now that he cashed that check.

Great game!

I'm loving Schröder's development!

I have to admit I am stunned (and pleased) at this.  I really figured he was a reach and likely a short-term Hawk.  Could be that he is now figuring out what he can and can't do in the NBA and is patterning his game accordingly.

Anyway...good for "Spot" !

With Teague as our starter and both Dennis and Mack as reserves I think we are actually looking pretty dang good at the PG position for the long-haul this season.

Go HAWKS !!

• Like 2