• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague mentioned alongside...

enrique

Jeff Teague mentioned alongside...Tony Parker by ESPN's Heat expert Michael Wallace on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/wallacenba_espn/status/542907517752594433

He also gives a shout out to the Hawks after tonight's game

https://twitter.com/wallacenba_espn/status/543601389327626240

Hopefully those tweets made it through. I don't post much here.

Glad to see Hawks getting mentions around the NBA for something positive;)

• Like 1

I just impersonated 1/2 of Hawksquawk. If there's one thing I've learned in my 6+ years here, it's that most of the self-proclaimed "experts" on this site have no effin clue. No. Effin. CLUE.

• Like 1

Well to be fair we're 25% into the season, there's a very long way to go and there's no telling what of that is true or not true yet. 

I do find it funny that we won our 9th straight and there wasn't a single mention on the front page of ESPN.com, just like there hasn't been for any of the wins during the streak. I'm kinda liking it as we don't need the attention, but I do find it odd. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Jeff got pulled early in the third period largely because he wasn't getting in done defensively. Even though Dennis has a ways to go, I like that he makes defense his calling card and puts in alot of effort on that end of the floor.

• Like 1

so true Dolfan- I also check ESPN's 'the ten' each night, and i'd say our wins only make their top ten stories list half the time...

league will be watching on Monday when we host the Bulls - a win there would definitely register.

Nice wins by Chicago and Washington over Clips and Trailblazers last night - the top 5 in the East separating themselves from the rest of the East, so stay out of that 4/5 matchup!

• Like 1

• Moderators

"Not good enough to advance past 1st or 2nd round, not bad enough to make the lottery."

This has been true for almost a decade so hopefully we will finally buck the "not good enough to get past the 2nd round" predictions.

• Like 1