• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks on AJC !

Gray Mule

I just pulled up the leading, most important Atlanta newspaper, the AJC.

Excited about where our Hawks are right now, guess what was their leading story?

"Jenkins and Payne score in double figures in the d-league."

Oh, yeah.  They are really on the ball.  They are so excited about our Hawks that

their lead story is Jenkins and Payne in the d-league.

And, some of us wonder why we can't get any national attention.  We can't even

grab the attention of the AJC.

Oh, well.  All Hawksquawkers know, don't we!

GO ATL !!

• Like 4

I just pulled up the leading, most important Atlanta newspaper, the AJC.

Excited about where our Hawks are right now, guess what was their leading story?

"Jenkins and Payne score in double figures in the d-league."

Oh, yeah.  They are really on the ball.  They are so excited about our Hawks that

their lead story is Jenkins and Payne in the d-league.

And, some of us wonder why we can't get any national attention.  We can't even

grab the attention of the AJC.

Oh, well.  All Hawksquawkers know, don't we!

GO ATL !!

Boycott the paper and let them know it. In the comments' section, inform them of the reason why they almost closed down

They don't support the home team so we don't support them.

• Like 1

If it was the paper version it probably had more to do with the game being late than anything. Games that run that late on the west coast normally dont make it in before the paper has to be sent for printing. But dont get me wrong, the AJC does suck. Loooong history of sucking. If you were on their website, then yes, that is in fact stupendous evidence that they suck suck suck.

If it was the paper version it probably had more to do with the game being late than anything. Games that run that late on the west coast normally dont make it in before the paper has to be sent for printing. But dont get me wrong, the AJC does suck. Loooong history of sucking. If you were on their website, then yes, that is in fact stupendous evidence that they suck suck suck.

Understand the late game theory, but honestly, before this game, what has the AJC highlighted or promoted or complemented our Hawks on?

• Moderators

To be fair, I've got a too-late-to-publish Sunday paper edition with C-Viv's "case for All-Star" series (Millsap's is featured today) and a real nice article on Schröder from Steve Hummer ("Schröder delivers on sober promise: Unlikely candidate for NBA stardom has much to prove to his late dad.")

~lw3