• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al cannot make clutch FTs to save his life!

Bonkers

Al did have a very good game. What was it , 19 and 16? Look we can wish everything go perfectly at all times but we all know that's not gonna happen

Edited by IheartFerry

We won, chi cleveland and Brooklyn lost. Lets be happy hawksquawkers.

Oh by the way, there's a team out there that has a brutal 14 game stretch on deck. Things should get interesting.

Who is the team?

We won, chi cleveland and Brooklyn lost. Lets be happy hawksquawkers.

Oh by the way, there's a team out there that has a brutal 14 game stretch on deck. Things should get interesting.

Who is it?

I'm not sure the point of it.

This thread is silly. There are instances of Al making free throws in the clutch and times he hasn't. But you're focused on such a narrow facet of the game that the likelihood of it actually mattering is close to zero.

HOW'S ABOUT WE COMPLAIN HOW JEFF TEAGUE CAN'T SCORE ON THE SECOND MONDAYS OF EACH MONTH?!? LOOK IT UP HATERZ HE'S ABYSMAL SO HOW WE SUPPOSED TO WIN??

Not for me bro! I am happy with who Al has become and have no complaints on Bawse

Who is the team?

The team who we arent supposed to mention around here because people are scared of jynxing them in to playing well. Its one of the 3 I just mentioned. I see a 4-10 record over the next 14 on the horizon, if that.

Scratch 14. Their next 22 is brutal. Screw a jynx. They will be in the lottery at the end of this stretch.

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 1

The team who we arent supposed to mention around here because people are scared of jynxing them in to playing well. Its one of the 3 I just mentioned. I see a 4-10 record over the next 14 on the horizon, if that.

Scratch 14. Their next 22 is brutal. Screw a jynx. They will be in the lottery at the end of this stretch.

I hereby declare them the ******* ****

• Like 1

Lol Al has hit a ton of clutch free throws in his career in college and the nba. In the playoffs and in the tournament. I'm not looking up the stats but I promise the last few games are deceiving you.

Hell I remember when Blake Griffin tackled him at the end of a game and hurt his back. Al knocked down two in pain then was out for some weeks with a back issue.