• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al cannot make clutch FTs to save his life!

Bonkers

Yeah he missed a couple... We still won the game. He does enough of other things. He's not Shaq at the line, geez....

In crunch time yes he is

Have u not been watching. He always misses his FTs in crunch time. I don't know why Kyle gave him the ball at the end

I mean Centers are historically known for being bad freethrow shooters in this league. I mean do you expect him to be Mark Price? lol, he had an awesome game and we won, thats what matters most. 

No not Mark Price but it just seems his FG% goes down a lot in crunch time

Before that he doesn't seem bad at all

• Premium Member

I love Al but it seems his FT does go down in clutch time.

Edit: I say that in full expectation the next time he hits FT in clutch time some nameless admin will quote this to prove me wrong. Let's hope for it.

Edited by Sothron
  • Like 1

Put the ball in someone's hands beside Al in crunch time.

He wasn't the only one missing free throws late.

Al had the supposed mismatch in the post so I guess that's why they went to him.But unless he catches and goes it's a fustercluck because instead of forcing the defense to react he waits and waits  and waits some more.

No Al in the post in 4th Q.  Run the PnR with Teague.

• Premium Member

Al had the supposed mismatch in the post so I guess that's why they went to him.But unless he catches and goes it's a fustercluck because instead of forcing the defense to react he waits and waits and waits some more.

No Al in the post in 4th Q. Run the PnR with Teague.

I agree! And nice use of adjective fustercluck gonna have to add this to my everyday vocab lol

In crunch time yes he is

Have u not been watching. He always misses his FTs in crunch time. I don't know why Kyle gave him the ball at the end

Yeah I watch every game. He missed some free throws, that shit happens. You don't want Al Horford on the floor? Anytime? I do...