• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Went to the game tonight

ATLnightwing

• Premium Member

1. Al Horford signed my Horford jersey! It really made my night since I'm a lonely Hawks fan near Detroit.

2. Pero has a huge following in Detroit. People were lining up to see him. Detroit seemed to have a large Macedoinian community. He was hugging and talking to them as if they were family (maybe they were?). It made me really appreciate how important Pero is to the Macedonian people.

3. I stopped Bob Rathbun from walking into the tunnel. We shook hands and I told him I follow SportsSouth as much as I can. He seemed really appreciative of that! Overall he seems like a really nice guy.

Basketball related:

1. If Al Horford would've played like this from the start he would be a guaranteed all star.

2. Dennis' fall looked pretty bad from my angle, but he kept playing thankfully.

I'm just releasing my thoughts. It's really late but I thought I would share.

Thanks for sharing! I am also up in SE Michigan. I've been to quite a few Hawks game the last couple years up here but I wasn't able to make it last night. I've been able to meet Bob and Nique after the game a couple times, Bob really is a nice guy. He seemed surprised that there were fans that wanted to talk to him. That is awesome about Horford, I haven't been able to meet any of the players except Korver. I'm guessing you caught him before the game?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! I am also up in SE Michigan. I've been to quite a few Hawks game the last couple years up here but I wasn't able to make it last night. I've been able to meet Bob and Nique after the game a couple times, Bob really is a nice guy. He seemed surprised that there were fans that wanted to talk to him. That is awesome about Horford, I haven't been able to meet any of the players except Korver. I'm guessing you caught him before the game?

Yup! Before the game.