• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I really recommend you go to NBA.com and watch Bud talking about AllStar game

randawg91

Sorry, the link to the video doesn't really work with how they set up their website. In that video, after Bud is done talking, it cuts to Korver talking about him as a coach. Just some incredibly strong statements on his behalf. Said that he's the best coach he's ever been around, that he gets the X's and O's, but also understands the personal relationship side with the players, and also that players just LOVE playing here. Obviously just reiterating what we all think, but it's nice to hear it from a player.

• Like 3

They asked him about it after the game, and you could tell he wasn't thrilled about it. I wouldn't be either, having to be around guys with no sense of team like Irving and Melo after getting used to guys like Junk. They simply don't measure up.

Don't be surprised at another dust up similar to Pop and Dwight with one of these "me" morons disrespecting the integrity of the game and Bud's authority. If they had any sense they would beg him to extend their practices so they could maybe learn something and relay it back to their mediocre coaches.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1