• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Hudson Grille still a Hawks Hangout?

WillBarrow

There was a decent crowd at Hudson Crowd after Sunday's game. Also, Park Bar is another area where you can find Hawks fans around there.

But I was impressed with Taco Mac inside Philips. I didn't ever recall that it was a fun bar, but I had a great time there. Plus, they serve Rumple.

OK, sounds like Taco Mac is a good pre-game hangout. What about post-game? Which bar is the place to hangout afterwards? Where does all the fans go? I'm planning on a good time whilst here.diablo.gif

I thought I mentioned this, but I guess I did not, anyway the Taco Mac has a "secret" entrance to it. Secret isn't the word but, if you go to the 2nd level of the Taco Mac there is an entrance that you can use which is generally much shorter than the rest of the entrances as of late. It's reserved for patrons only, but if you are pregaming there then that is a plus. Also, you can order food to-go at Taco Mac and bring it into the game through that entrance. The second level is more of a restaurant level, so unless your pregame includes a meal with friends or not being by the bar, then there is not much of a reason to go up there.

The post game places I know of are Park Bar, Stats, and Hudson Grill. Park Bar is the classier of the group with Stats more of a sports bar and Hudson Grill somewhere in between. I know Charles Barkley is known to frequent Stats, but I haven't been to that bar in probably 5+ years so it's probably different from what I remember it as.