• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many International fans do we have on Hawksquawk?

Admin

Another Australian fan here. Started following back in the Nique days around the 91/92 season and stayed on strong ever since. Highly active reader, and I don't miss a game on League Pass but I don't post often.

I take full credit for converting NVC as a hawks fan btw! I'm slowly converting my Australian friends to hawks fans. It helps that we actually have a solid product on the floor these days.

• Like 2

Strong German and Aussie contingent here...we covered 2 continents. Do we have any more South American (besides @BrazilianHawk) African fans?I know we got a shout out from Asian in the form of India as well. I think we are only missing from Africa and Antarctica...5/7 continents covered...holla at us Africa and Antarctica!!!! Lets get 7/7!!!

Yeah we could have a strong game of Risk going here!

A game of world domination being played by two guys that can barely run their own lives- Jerry Seinfeld (referring to Kramer and Newman)..

To all the newbies, join the in game chat if you can stay awake. It's a hoot and just about anything goes. Especially talking about our fave Mod @Dolfan23

Very true.  You have some particularly nasty things to say about her IIRC.

• Moderators

Ha not at all. In fact I'd like to send a thread like this to Koonin and have him see the level of interest in the Hawks outside of the US. I think we're all a little surprised by the # of fans from down unda. 

Although its up to the league, but the league already plays games all over Europe and Mexico, so a trip to Melbourne or Sydney could/should be in the running.  We should petition this to the league. lol

• Like 1