• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris V interview

diamond_dave

There was a Chris V interview on 92.9 late yesterday afternoon. There was nothing earth shattering discussed, but there were a couple of interesting statements he made.

First he is not a fan of this team, he's just there to do his job. He said that the guys we currently have make his job much easier because all of them comply and give him time when requested. The team is made up of true professionals. They are genuinely just good guys with no egos. He said that the winning has certainly made his job more fun.

When he was talking about how easy these guys were to work with, he said that they were not like Josh. He said that Josh hated him. I thought that was interesting. I've never heard any of the reporters just come out and say Josh was a jerk.

Edited by diamond_dave

Yeah he's a freaking turd sandwich when it comes to representing this team. It really sucks that we don't have anyone repping us who's a fan of the team. 

I wish they had moved him with the stupid hockey team since he was a fan of theirs. 

• Like 2

Yeah he's a freaking turd sandwich when it comes to representing this team. It really sucks that we don't have anyone repping us who's a fan of the team.

I wish they had moved him with the stupid hockey team since he was a fan of theirs.

I think he's improved tremendously. I also think being unbiased as a beat writer is a positive, but he's not necessarily unbiased. He's more like emotionless. Edited by hawksfanatic

I think he's improved tremendously. I also think being unbiased as a beat writer is a positive, but he's not necessarily unbiased. He's more like emotionless.

Disinterested. Boring. Dumb as hell when it comes to technology. Not a fan of the team. That's not the type of writer I want covering this team. Can you imagine having a guy like lethal covering the Hawks? He'd actually make the team interesting to the casual fan. That's my biggest complaint with C-Viv.

Disinterested. Boring. Dumb as hell when it comes to technology. Not a fan of the team. That's not the type of writer I want covering this team. Can you imagine having a guy like lethal covering the Hawks? He'd actually make the team interesting to the casual fan. That's my biggest complaint with C-Viv.

Have you read his stuff this season? I'd agree with your complaints last year but not now. He's so much better.

And of course lethal would be better, but I don't think the pay would match up with the skill so we'd never see it.

This is not the first time I hear josh smith is a jerk. I had a client a few years back that was the team doctor for both the hawks and thrashers. He would enjoy dealing with the thrashers players so much more because he said the hawks were extremely difficult to deal with. He specifically mentioned josh and joe

Have you read his stuff this season? I'd agree with your complaints last year but not now. He's so much better.

And of course lethal would be better, but I don't think the pay would match up with the skill so we'd never see it.

Oh yeah I've always read his stuff but he's just never seemed interested. Maybe that's my jaded perception of him now but his articles aren't even as exciting as your articles on cap space!

100% agreed on lethal! Remember the days when we had Jason Walker, Sekou Smith and even Michael Cunningham? We wasted our best writers on crap teams.

This is not the first time I hear josh smith is a jerk. I had a client a few years back that was the team doctor for both the hawks and thrashers. He would enjoy dealing with the thrashers players so much more because he said the hawks were extremely difficult to deal with. He specifically mentioned josh and joe

That doesn't surprise me. I can imagine asking Joe what's wrong and he just gives you a dumb stare. Ask Josh a question and he'll give you a completely unrelated answer.

We sure are spoiled to have such an amazing group of men representing our team now!

Interesting, any examples you could share?

Oh yeah I've always read his stuff but he's just never seemed interested. Maybe that's my jaded perception of him now but his articles aren't even as exciting as your articles on cap space!

100% agreed on lethal! Remember the days when we had Jason Walker, Sekou Smith and even Michael Cunningham? We wasted our best writers on crap teams.

No need to lie, my articles are as boring as watching paint dry! But I don't aim to entertain, it's there to make people more knowledgeable and get them to think for themselves on what the Hawks can actually do. I don't want people to have the same opinion as myself, but I would like them to have a structure to thinking.

Interesting, any examples you could share?

This is better left to the imagination of @Diesel but...

Joe - Doc I have a burning sensation down there and don't know what it is.

Dr - Joe you're a big dirty man whore and you've contracted an STD from the gutter sluts you pick up in your stupid ridiculous truck.

Joe - you suck as much as the Hawks fans!

-------

Josh - Doc I keep hearing this awful sound in my ears when I'm on the court and I do my best to ignore it but it won't go away. Strangely I only hear it when I'm about to do a heat check from 3pt dreamland.

Dr - Josh that's the fans booing and telling you no don't shoot that because you're a terrible outside shooter.

Josh - what? You're crazy doc. My shooting coach told me to ignore them they're stupid and I should fire it up whenever I want.

Dr - are you high?

Josh - maybe a little but I don't care I do what I want.

No need to lie, my articles are as boring as watching paint dry! But I don't aim to entertain, it's there to make people more knowledgeable and get them to think for themselves on what the Hawks can actually do. I don't want people to have the same opinion as myself, but I would like them to have a structure to thinking.

You're selling yourself short I think most would agree your articles are entertaining as well as highly informative and we're lucky to have a Hawks fan as dedicated to being an :sun: as you are to educate us.